Good

Motherhood Maternity Basic T-Shirts Reviews

Ranked #958 out of 1006 in Misc

February 18, 2016

Love this store and it is my go to store for my maternity clothes. Comfortable, stylish and the prices are always good. I would recommend this store to any Moms that are expecting.

May 31, 2007

Motherhood Maternity is the store I wish I had heard about when I first got pregnant. I found there was such a large selection of cute, up-to-date clothes in a very affordable price range, which is so important when you're buying maternity clothes because you wind up needing an entire new wardrobe that you're going to wear for less than a year before you pack it away! Mixed in were some really nicely priced basic tshirts (buy 2 or more for $8ea) and tanktops (buy two or more for $7.50ea) If I had heard about this store last year I would have a much larger, cuter wardrobe right now!
    I am still riding high on my shopping visit yesterday, I spent $65 and walked away with two very chic shirts and a classic, comfy summer dress. I found that everything I tried on fit really nicely and flattered very well. I would definitely insist that anyone who is pregnant check out this store!

anoosi23 added a new review for
    maggi bouillon

Robynbraye added a new review for
    Kraft BBQ Sauces

hopperxo added a new review for
    NYX Pore Filler

stewartsmom has posted in the forum topic
    Samples coupons