MOTRIN Liquid Gels Regular Strength Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 80 in Pain Relief

MOTRIN® Liquid Gels contain ibuprofen – a fast-acting pain reliever that stops headache and migraine pain where it starts.

More information at motrin.ca

March 17, 2016

i tried these for free and they work better than i thought they would.. they work fast and are very effective on mild aches and pains... great for head aches and fevers too

March 17, 2016

I found this product very effective for aches and pains in my knees. The gel caps are very easy to swallow and easy on the stomach. I am a member of the Healthy Essentials reward program and was able to try them through a sample then was, so pleased with the results I purchased a box with the coupon I was able to print off and save. I would recommend this product for others to try.

February 08, 2016

great for menstrual cramps and headaches, always my go to now!

January 29, 2016

I have a tendancy to do migraines and Motrin is the best if I want to attack them at the very begging before going on prescriptions. :)

January 26, 2016

Works just as well as Advil for pain. Found this helpful to help relieve migraine pain and other general aches and pains. Goes on sale frequently at Shoppers.

January 22, 2016

MOTRIN LIQUID GELS;

definitely helps with migraines and women's menstrual cramps
fast acting
soothing
no side effects
soothing stomach
gentle

fast working, easy to swallow
Pain went away within approximately 30 mins

January 22, 2016

I had never tried Motrin before receiving this bottle as a sample and I was pleasantly surprised how well they worked. I took them for a headache I had and it defiantly helped with that in a timely manner.

January 14, 2016

Great inflammatory product, but be careful of your belly do not take on a regular on-going basis.

September 30, 2015

Motrin is my go to pain reliever. It helps ease any pain you have.

September 30, 2015

I get horrible migrane, anything can set them off, and if I don't catch them quick they make me incapable of doing anything. If I feel it starting I automatically grab Motrin, I find out of all the over the counters I've used it works the best. I do have a prescription for my migraines, but they are so strong they knock me out, and I usually only use them when I'm having a particularly nasty migrane. I trust that I can take Motrin any time of day and it won't affect my day to day activities. I would definitely recommend this product