Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

December 05, 2016

I love Mr.clean products and use them probably more than any other brand of household cleaners. I purchased this in the lavender-vanilla variety from Walmart while it was on sale for $2.98.
I really love it when a cleaner not only cleans well but also has a lovely scent to go along with it, leaving my house smelling incredible without having to use air fresheners.
I did not have to use much of this liquid when mopping floors so the bottle ends up lasting quite a while even though I use it for a variety of other things as well, defoanlty one of the best cleaners!

December 05, 2016

I love Mr. Clean cleaners but I think this is my most favorite so far. It smells really good. I love cleaning my bathroom with this because the scent stays for a few days. It cleans really well. It is very affordable and easy to find.

October 19, 2016

I bought two bottls of Mr. Clean Lavender. I really like the smell and the whole house feels clean when I use it. Great when disinfecting grimey places. I will buy this again.

October 05, 2016

I enjoy using this cleaner especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Its beats the toxic smell of bleach
It leaves a nice shine and I love the fact this product is very affordable

October 03, 2016

Avec le nettoyant ma maison sent propre durant des jours. L'odeur est agréable et sent longtemps chez moi. Mousse bien avec de l'eau et facile à rincer.

October 03, 2016

Mr clean never disappoints. It cleans really well and smells great! I love using it on the floors, and to wash the bathroom. It is sudsy and soapy, but doesn't leave behind a residue.

September 15, 2016

This stuff gets the job done and your house will smell so good when you are done, It doesnt leave build up so it doesnt collect dirt when you are done so you can afford to only mop once a week. This is the only brand of floor cleaner i buy.

August 20, 2016

I love the smell of mr clean febreze. Just like the room spray. I use this product in the bathroom and kitchen . Also the smell lasts a really long time

July 19, 2016

Ce produit nettoyant sent le paradis. Il a une odeur tellement bonne que j'aime presque faire le ménage lorsque je l'utilise. Il sent le frais et nettoie vraiment bien

July 05, 2016

The smell gives me a huge headache. It's super overwhelming and lingers for a long time. If I accidentally breathe in the fumes while cleaning it makes me cough. Not a fan.