Mr. Clean Multi-Surface All-Purpose Cleaner with Febreze Freshness in Lavender Vanilla & Comfort Reviews

Ranked #18 out of 364 in Household Cleaning Products

Clean and freshen your home at once. Mr. Clean Multi-Surfaces Liquid Cleaner with Febreze Freshness cuts grease to remove grime and leave the light, fresh scent of Febreze as you go. Use it to clean dirt from linoleum as well as tile floors, toilets and bathtubs and to help eliminate odours in the air.

February 21, 2017

I love the way this leaves a nice smell in the air after you clean ,it's not to strong but just perfect! I have also got my daughter and neighbor to try this product! This is all I use to clean with

February 04, 2017

This stuff is my main cleaner, i use it on my floors and it doesnt leave behind a sticky residue, and it smells so nice leaving the house smelling so clean when im done. I also use it on cleaning the walls, or kitty litter boxes, the smell is just so nice and i find it does a wonderful job. Great price for it too!

January 24, 2017

Mr. Clean products are a must in our home. I love the different smells of them. The scent is not strong on the nose either. It leaves the floors nice and clean as well. Good price.

January 07, 2017

Mr Clean products are always great to use. As a regular household cleaner this product is great. Doesn't leave behind a residue and the smell is great.

January 03, 2017

Great product with wonderful soft scent. You still get the same powerful cleaning strength with a nicer scent. I would highly recommend this to my friends and family members.

December 05, 2016

I love Mr.clean products and use them probably more than any other brand of household cleaners. I purchased this in the lavender-vanilla variety from Walmart while it was on sale for $2.98.
    I really love it when a cleaner not only cleans well but also has a lovely scent to go along with it, leaving my house smelling incredible without having to use air fresheners.
    I did not have to use much of this liquid when mopping floors so the bottle ends up lasting quite a while even though I use it for a variety of other things as well, defoanlty one of the best cleaners!

December 05, 2016

I love Mr. Clean cleaners but I think this is my most favorite so far. It smells really good. I love cleaning my bathroom with this because the scent stays for a few days. It cleans really well. It is very affordable and easy to find.

October 19, 2016

I bought two bottls of Mr. Clean Lavender. I really like the smell and the whole house feels clean when I use it. Great when disinfecting grimey places. I will buy this again.

October 05, 2016

I enjoy using this cleaner especially in the bathroom and kitchen. Its beats the toxic smell of bleach
    It leaves a nice shine and I love the fact this product is very affordable

October 03, 2016

Avec le nettoyant ma maison sent propre durant des jours. L'odeur est agréable et sent longtemps chez moi. Mousse bien avec de l'eau et facile à rincer.