Murad's Acne & Wrinkle Reducer
Good

Murad's Acne & Wrinkle Reducer Reviews

1 review
Ranked #364 out of 417 in Acne Treatment

This Acne and Wrinkle Reducer is clinically proven to reduce acne while diminishing fine lines and wrinkles. Murad's acne and wrinkle reducer clears congested pores and neutralizes bacteria while restoring a clear and more youthful complexion. Visit http://www.murad.com for more information.

June 20, 2011

I tried this recently after receiving it as a sample with a makeup order online. I was excited to try it, I've never been able to afford Murad's products even though I do suffer from adult acne. I tried the product after cleansing for about two whole weeks. Unfortunately, I didn't see any difference. I thought it smelled wonderful and felt refreshings. It only had a small amount of acne fighting saly. acid inside of it at .5%, so it probably can't do too much to fight off new pimples. As for the wrinkle reducing effect, I couldn't see any difference there either. I do not have much wrinkles, just around the eyes, but didn't see improvement.

Overall, this sample would not lead me to purchase or recommend the product to anyone else until I tried more of their three step system that this formula is step two of. It may work better as a set, acne products often do. I don't think that I would pay that much to find it out though.

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

jayvelyn926 has posted in the forum topic

CherM added a new review for
Smashbox O-Gloss

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches