Nabisco Fig Newtons Reviews

Ranked #199 out of 481 in Miscellaneous

November 27, 2015

Over all this brand of Fig Newton has a good taste with quality ingredients. The price could be a little lower and they could have a few more flavors. It is easy to find in any store as well so I would recommend to friends and family.

November 19, 2015

Love fig newtons not too sweet and great fiber and vitamins.

October 06, 2015

I have never been a fan of the taste or texture

October 06, 2015

A tasty and soft little treat to have, always have these in my cupboard. A family favourite!

June 11, 2015

My mom always had a container of these around when I was a kid, they are nice and soft and taste great

March 15, 2015

Tasty figs in a soft moist cookie. They have been a favorite of mine since childhood. Really delicious.

March 11, 2015

I love, love my Nabisco Fig Newtons! They are a tad pricey, but the quality is so much better than the generic. I just wish the bag had more in it, for what you pay for them.

March 04, 2015

It's a simple cookie but very tasty. The healthy figs complement that soft outer cookie. Many flavours to choose from. I like knowing that it's made from real fruit. A nice change from all the sweet cookies on the market.