Nail Art Stickers Reviews

Ranked #1007 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

February 05, 2016

Love Wearing these. The make your nails look great. comes in so many different styles. They are just fun to have

December 02, 2015

I used to love Nail Art Stickers when I was younger. I would not use them now, as I rarely even paint my nails, but I would purchase these for a young girl!

December 02, 2015

These are really cool to have,my daughter likes having fancy nails so we buy these, easy to apply and they stay on for about two to three days.

November 17, 2015

I did not like this product. I felt the sticker came off quicky

October 24, 2015

Its good to use temporarily. Not that good quality and not very effective.

July 09, 2015

I tried some nail art stickers but was very hard to stay on...

June 08, 2015

This is a fun and easy way to achieve a cute manicure in a flash. I recommend applying a good top coat to finish off, so the stickers last longer.

June 08, 2015

I love love these. So quick and easy when you dont have much time to get ready and they look so pretty on.

May 18, 2015

I am not a fan of these nail stickers, sure they are so affordable, but useless to me. I have my hands in water so much during the day, that they would fall off. I know it's not a lot of money and it's great for someone who doesn't constantly wash dishes by hand, pot and plant flowers, work in the flower beds etc.

May 18, 2015

This product was so much fun for a temporary makeover! It doesn't last long, but it sure does the trick.