• Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar
Good

Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Reviews

Ranked #1022 out of 1413 in Nail Polish

April 03, 2015

I like this top coat a lot by Nails Inc. a lot. It dries very quickly. It leaves a nice glossy shine. The bottle has a nice weight and shape to it.. Worth the money.

August 12, 2014

I'm a huge fan of this topcoat sold at Sephora. I used to use Seche Vite but I found that it got blobby quite quickly and even though I tried their product thinner, it never worked the same. I bought this randomly as I was looking for another quick-dry replacement.

I've been SO happy with this. I've been using the same bottle for almost 1.5 years and it's still the original consistency (not blobby at all) and does exactly what it says it will - fast dry, high gloss finish.

The Orly Bonder base coat, plus 2 coats of my choice of polish, and the Nails Inc Caviar topcoat is the perfect trio for my nails!

July 03, 2012

Nails Inc. arrived at Sephora a while back. I love their colours, especially the bright bubble-gummy ones.

Their topcoat caught my attention. It promises rapid dry salon-quality shine. I like rapid. I like shine.

I timed it - not exactly dry to touch in 45 seconds, more like 100 seconds, but I'm okay with that because it was the best topcoat I've found to date.

My nails were ridiculously shiny. They stayed shiny. For weeks. If you love yourself, you will care for your fingers and toes. Beauty is in the details.

Love it.