Good

Nana Coco Lip Gloss Reviews

Ranked #236 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 12, 2014

Another item I had received in a subscription box and I have to admit something I had never heard of in terms of a brand, but when it came to both the packaging and the quality of the product items I was extremely impressed. Both the colour and the feel of the product on my lips is fantastic. Good solid pigmentation for a gloss, and the texture is hydrating and doesn't gum up or become sticky. It also smells really good, but is an item that has landed itself in my purse as a constant staple and is one, that if I can repurchase it - I will!

August 27, 2014

I received a sample as part of a beauty box sub - great intro to an awesome product :) I have a darker color called first kiss - has a nice burst of color (even sticks when smudged - haha applied too much the first time) & lasting power. I found it to be non-sticky (as long as its applied thinly), mosturizing, and shiny - left lips feeling smooth and soft. I have fair skin & the color looked nice (its brighter and would work well on darker skin tones too!)
A great product that I would purchase in the future.

August 25, 2014

#22114in lovely / a fushia pink . It´s a opaque lip gloss ,the Smell is amazing but its a sticky texture. You really need to wear your hair up or they gonna stick in ! Pretty color but i dont Like the sticky lips !

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products