nars velvet matte tint Reviews

Ranked #176 out of 623 in Foundation

December 29, 2016

I adore Nars and the colour selection. I'm a perfect match for St. Moritz (NC35/C4 in MAC) and I was really excited when this one came out. Oil-free. For the last couple of years, my main foundation has been Nars pure radiant tinted moisturizer, but I find it a bit sheer at times. This product is a great option if you like a light finish but a bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer. This dries beautifully on my skin - I get a really nice polished face without looking too made up. No issues with oxidation. It applies very smoothly. My only concern is the alcohol in the product so I use this as an alternate rather than my primary foundation.

February 17, 2016

I rarely find a product that does everything that the company claims it will do - this takes the cake. The name is deceiving as you would normally think a "tint" would be more of a moisturizer - misleading you to think that it would run sheer like BBQ creams or Tinted Moisturizers. This has more coverage than those mentioned, light to medium. I will stress that if you try to build this up too much without proper prep for the skin it will cake and crease. The finish is "velvet" but I would describe it as a satin finish. Similar to the Lancome Teint Idole - which is a foundation. It doesn't feel heavy on the skin at all. Near the end of the day I found that my skin was dewy - not oily /slick (I have oily skin). Highly recommend for anyone that wants something quick and easy to apply with their fingers - works great with beauty blender or brush too. It is a no brainer product - you don't have to work it too much into the skin like you would with a foundation.

February 03, 2016

This product just cam out a few days ago its brand new for spring 2016 and I have to say Nars knocked it out of the park with this one its a tinted moisturizer with tons of pigment and if your a fan of there old version this one is even better in my opinion. there is 12 colors in the range so you are bound to find a match