NeoCitran Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 475 in Remedies

December 07, 2016

Cold season has hit our home, and while I normally try to stick to natural solutions (because of some medication I take regularly) I was prepared to try anything. We have the nighttime one, and I'm not sure if it actually relived any of the symptoms because it knocked me out. In a good way.. I am so congested and feel so rotten, that I was waking up every few minutes to blow my nose, sneeze, or find a comfortable position. One cup of Neo Citran night time helped me to sleep for 4 in-interrupted hours, so if nothing else, the sleep has helped me to recuperate.

December 06, 2016

i really enjoy this when i am feeling sick, it brings me so much relief, it's really quite soothing, as a kid i hated it for the taste, now i don't mind it as much, since it really does bring lot's of relief

December 06, 2016

I always have a box of Neo Citron in my cupboard all year round actually. I usually buy the Extra Strength for Daytime. If I am sick and have to go to work, a hot cup of this medicine before work and all my symptoms of cold and flu and runny nose and sore throat, aches & pains, everything actually is relieved. I had to get used to the taste, as it is extremely sweet, but has a sour bite afterwards to help against that. I do know they make a sugar free one, so that is good for Diabetics or people watching their sugar. I just do the sugar one. They are all a lemon flavor I think, but you could always check when you get to the store. This Neo Citron doesn't make me sleepy at all if I keep myself busy (like at work) but if I drink even th daytime at night, I get a bit sleepy just because my symptoms are gone and I can finally breath and relax lol..

I do recommend this product.

December 06, 2016

We buy this now whenever my husband and I have a cold. When sipping at night, it takes away all the aches and pains of a cold, and settles you into a good sleep. I pass out sometimes before Im even done the cup! The taste is ok, but when you are sick-- hard to really taste anything anyway!

December 05, 2016

Neocitran is my go to whenever I feel a cold or sinus congestion coming up or whenever I feel that I'm gonna be sick.
I didn't know what it was for before and somebody told me to take it and I had a huge mistake taking it while I was at work. Needless to say, I got really drowsy. So lesson learned. Hahahah
It gives almost instant relief and helps me fall asleep whenever I have colds. It's a great product and always good to have at home.

September 23, 2016

Neo Citran offers so many sources of relief all in one. The warmth of the drink is soothing while helping to relieve sinus congestion. It also aids with resting. Quite often, a couple of days of Neo Citran is enough to get me back on my feet!

September 22, 2016

I love this when I am sick, I don't mind the taste. it is very helpful for helping with the aches and pains of a cold or flu. I always have some on hand. its really helpful to have around

September 13, 2016

This stuff tastes horrible. I tried the lemon and apple cinnamon, both were yucky. Neocitran didn't do it for me. There are way better over the counter products.

July 20, 2016

Www - nasty taste. I does an alright job helping me feel better when sick but it doesn't last long.
I've used it a few times when sick. I would use it again but won't go out of my way to use this

July 20, 2016

Ahhhh I can't stand the taste of NeoCitran. Tastes disgusting. I can never get past about half a glass of this before I end up throwing it out because I just can't handle it anymore. I have managed to drink an entire glass before and I find it doesn't work all that well anyway, so I just never bother with it anymore. Apple Cinnamon flavour is not much better either.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products