Good

Neostrata Microdermabrasion Reviews

Ranked #405 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

October 24, 2016

I've been searching for an exfoliant to get rid of my acne scars somehow and to brighten up
my skin. A beauty consultant suggested the Neostrata Microdermabrasion. I have a sensitive skin and a was excited to try this product since the "grains"
are fine compared to others exfoliant. I have been using it for months now and I noticed that I get tiny bumps on my forehead everytime I use this product. However, I could see that some of my acne scars are fading and it helps get rid of my blackheads in my nose area. So if you don't have a sensitive skin, I would suggest you try this one.

March 21, 2016

Smells lovely, first of all.
I use the super moisturizing face cream as part of my daily routine.
Very easy and painless to use.
Skin literally feels like babies immediately after

Only con would be I hoped it would deep clean enough to get rid of blackheads and unfortunately it doesn't, but it does an amazing job of removing surface dry skin and making skin look and feel amazing.

January 31, 2016

love your skin even more with this amazing crystals to remove layers of dead skin. great for winter dryness!

November 06, 2014

It might be a bit pricey, but it's definitely worth it. Combined with their Glycolic night cream, can't go wrong.