NeoStrata Smoothing Cream Level 2
Amazing

NeoStrata Smoothing Cream Level 2 Reviews

Ranked #855 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

A natural step up from Level 1 and probably the most widely used concentration as it can be tolerated by the majority of consumers.Ideal for:All skin typesUneven, dull skinAll agesResults:Evens out complexion, while moisturizingRemoves build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skinReveals radiant, younger-looking skin in just 10 daysFormulation:Glycolic acidis the AHA of choice. Its small molecular size makes it effective in removing the build-up of dead cells on the surface of the skin. Level 2 contains 8% glycolic acid and an ideal pH for better results.The Amphoteric System controls the release of the glycolic acid to minimize irritation and tingling.

June 08, 2015

It was recommended to me by a dermatologist because I have flaky skin, even when hydrated. It stings but it doesn't exfoliate. After months of applying the cream, I still have dry and uneven skin. Not worth the price.

April 20, 2012

I love this stuff! Who would think something with the term "glycolic acid" would be the greatest thing for your skin. After three days of using the smoothing cream twice a day, I noticed my skin was much softer and smoother. It looked more radiant. I have been hooked ever since. Overall, I find this product very good. You certainly get what you pay for and in this instance, it is worth the price. Some may find it a little irritating and although I do have sensitive skin, I didn't have any issue with it. Just don't get any in your eyes! It will definitely cause irritation!

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml