Nescafé Rich Instant Coffee Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 481 in Coffee

November 16, 2016

Great tasting instant coffee though a little pricey when not on sale. I don't generally buy Nescafe, only occasionally. I find it to have very large granules and so you use more than some other brands and it has less in it per jar.

October 02, 2016

This is a magnificent instant coffee. I found it was comparable to a brewed cup. You have to be careful with using the right measurements, I use an actual teaspoon from a baking set, this coffee can get strong with just a little too much extra. It is a quick and easy way to a good cup of coffee.

October 02, 2016

Nescafe Rich Instant Coffee is my favorite instant coffee brand! The flavor just can't be beat. Milder blend. You can get this at Dollarama, Walmart, Costco etc. The jars and cans they come in help the coffee stay nice and fresh right until the end.

October 02, 2016

This is a great substitute for percolated coffee. It tastes good, smells delicious and it's a quick way to make a coffee when you may not have the time to brew a whole pot. I honestly put this up there with one of the good coffees. I prefer percolated, this is next. It is smooth and doesn't taste bitter.

October 02, 2016

Quick cup of coffee In a time crunch, this is a great option. You have to be sure to measure just the right amount to be sure it doesn't come out stronger than you are looking for. I have purchased several times and like the taste.

June 17, 2016

Thats how i start my morning :) a cup of nescafe with milk and kahlua :) very tasty .it does has a very rich taste and its instant coffee very quickly to made

March 07, 2016

Im not a huge fan of instant coffee. So when I do par take this is my go to instant coffee. For me this is the instant coffee that is as close to reg drip coffee that is possible. The price is average and worth every penny. If your looking to try instant coffee definitely check this one out.

February 23, 2016

I recommend this product for those who don't want a strong tasting coffee. It does the job and gives me that kick to start the day. The taste is decent.