Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water Reviews

Ranked #31 out of 31 in Carbonated Water

Nestlé Waters Canada introduced Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water in five healthy and flavourful alternatives – natural, black cherry, lemon-lime, mango-peach-pineapple and raspberry lime, with zero calories, zero sugar and zero sodium. These products represent an affordable, healthy carbonated alternative to sugared beverages, particularly for consumers who want to stay properly hydrated but are looking for a little more than flat water and want to avoid calories. Available in 100% recyclable 500 ml. single-serve and 1-litre multi-serve PET bottles, Nestlé Pure Life Sparkling Carbonated Natural Spring Water is available at leading retailers across Canada.

March 21, 2016

I LOVE sparkling water. This water is very sparkly and slightly citrusy. I like the lightness of it. Sometimes I think I am just drinking air. Before I noticed I finished 3 cans.

March 10, 2016

So when I saw my favorite flat water company introducing carbonated water, I thought I would be in heaven... but alas, it was not to be.
The raspberry lime and the new peach/mango/pineapple shattered my hopes, they tasted how I would imagine sweat socks to taste. Terrible disappointment, doesn't anyone taste this stuff before it's created and packaged?

October 20, 2015

Nestle PureLife Sparkling Carbonated Spring Water;

I did not like nestle carbonated water
there was an after taste (mouth feel) that did not feel right...as if something was added or did not blend...

July 12, 2015

awesome!!! ithe best way to stop drinking sodas. awesome flavor, no calories

July 12, 2015

I love sparkling water and nestle has a great product. They have four different flavours that you can choose from as well which makes for a nice change. The flavoured ones also go great as a mix with vodka or gin! :o)

January 05, 2015

Finally a sparkling water that has no salty or chemical taste. The lemon flavour actually tasted like real lemons! I love the bottles as opposed to cans because you aren't committed to drinking the entire bottle you can simply put the cap back on!

August 12, 2014

Love the fruit flavors (mandarine, lemon, lime). Great alternative to soda (no calories). Less expensive than the other brands.

June 27, 2012

I have found the refreshment of my dreams! I enjoy Perrier and San Pellegrino but not the price. I am not interested in sugar alternatives like Sucralose or Aspartame. I drink water but sometimes a girl wants something a tad fancier.

Nestle PureLife Sparkling Carbonated Spring Water has NO Calories, NO sugar (artificial or otherwise), comes in 500 ml and 1-Litre bottles. And if I shop a bit I can find the 1-Litre for $0.79 - $1.00 so when you compare that to $1.69 for a 750 ml of Perrier… I know where my money is going. (Food Basics and Sobeys have been my best bets so far.) Make sure you get the one marked ‘Sparkling’!

I can take an icy 500 ml bottle to the dock to relax. At dinner, a nice glass and I’m set! :) Enjoy!

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play