Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20

Neutrogena Healthy Skin Liquid Makeup SPF 20 Reviews

Ranked #421 out of 623 in Foundation

Finally, naturally beautiful coverage that takes your skin's health seriously. Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup takes over where your skin care leaves off. Silky-light coverage glides on for a perfectly natural look, while the exclusive blend plus SPF 20 work together to visibly improve skin's luminosity, tone, and texture.

March 04, 2016

I picked this up while I was in the states and have never been more impressed with a drugstore foundation. Hands down, one of my TOP 3 drugstore foundations. I really do think it lives up to its claims of making your skin look healthy, natural, and luminous, yet not greasy. It blends into your skin flawlessly and leaves a very smooth complexion. The coverage is medium, while the consistency of the foundation is average-to-slightly thicker. Thus, a little goes a long way. I used it as an everyday foundation. It was my go-to. If anyone knows where I could get my hands on this in Canada, let me know. I would like to stock up!

Coverage: Medium
    Consistency: Runny-thicker
    Shades: 14
    Finish: Dewy/Luminous
    SPF: 20

February 09, 2016

This is a nice dupe for Urban Decay's Naked Skin foundation; it is a nice sheer coverage foundation that has added benefits of antioxidants and SPF as well, so its perfect for students who are looking for a natural finish foundation that will give them added UV protection.

February 01, 2016

The Neutrogena Healthy Skin liquid makeup SPF20 looks like the perfect coverage that I would love and having SPF 20 already in it to protect my skin from the sun is just an added bonus.I love that the shades look natural and the texture looks silky for a smooth coverage.I can't say enough good things about this brand name.I just simply love all their products!!

March 07, 2015

Definitely will not be using or re-purchasing this item. it changed colours throughout the day on my skin, becoming an orange-y tone.

May 03, 2012

Best foundation I've tried, thus far.

March 25, 2012

This is hands down excellent foundation one of the best I've tried and I've tried lots of highend. Beautiful coverage.

February 25, 2012

i really like the formula of this foundation. it covers well and evens out my skin tone without being too thick or cakey, and it blends flawlessly into my skin. you can adjust and build the coverage to suit your taste. it livens your skin so you don't look dead, but you don't look oily or too dewy. will be repurchasing.

Andi1986 added a new review for
    KALAS Tumbler (IKEA)

danaorgnero added a new review for
    Kaytee Pet Carrier

blubie has started a new forum topic
    dating

TaraLeadbeater has posted in the forum topic
    Farting