Neutrogena Naturals Fresh Cleansing & Makeup Remover Reviews

Ranked #533 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Completely cleans skin and removes makeup in one step without stripping skin’s natural moisture. This Peruvian Tara seed bionutrient rich cleanser is clinically proven to soften skin naturally. Developed for gentle eye area.

86% naturally derived.  Supports clean water.  Not tested on animals.  Renewable energy.  Post consumer recycled plastic.

August 12, 2016

All Neutrogena products work very well, I have been using a lot of there products. This cleanser removes all your makeup and is very gentle on your eye area, due to the fact that I have very oily skin I need a stronger cleanser but for people who have dry skin, these would be good

August 12, 2016

I love this cleanser! It really does remove all of my makeup! I will do 2 cleanses with this, once to remove the makeup and once to clean my face. My face is always left feeling smooth and clean. Does not irritate my sensitive skin. It can sting a bit if you get it in your eyes so be careful when removing eye makeup! This is my go to cleanser

July 20, 2016

This product is very gentle on the skin. It removes makeup very well. It is not tested on animals. It also smells like green apples. A little goes a long way when useing this. It fomes up really nice.

May 10, 2016

This is a great everyday cleanser you can purchase at the drugstore. This is perfect for those with sensitive skin as it is light and gentle. It has a nice scent and is great for removing makeup. If you're looking for an affordable and everyday cleanser, I would definitely recommend this! You can purchase this at any drugstore and most grocery stores.

February 10, 2016

I have very dry and sensitive skin. This product is worth every penny cause it does what it says! Absolutely cleans makeup with one wipe and doesnt dries out the skin which is why I love it! It would be even great if there is less fragrance. My face feels really fresh and clean after using this product.

January 14, 2016

I'm a regular user of Neutrogena face washes therefore when I saw this at the store I decided to give it a try. After using it for a few weeks I have to admit that I really like it- but because it's not a cream based cleanser it can dry out your skin, especially in the winter. As long as you moisturize regularly it shouldn't be too bad.

July 12, 2015

I have combination/oily skin and this face wash does not keep the oil away like other cleansers do. It smells good and I like that the ingredients are naturally sourced but I don't think it's strong enough to remove makeup.

March 02, 2015

This is a soft lotiony face wash which works to get my stubborn waterproof makeup off without stripping my skin..... Bonus its made with like 94% natural ingredients :)

November 23, 2014

This is such a great face wash. It smells great and leaves my skin clean and feeling fresh! I love the whole Neutrogena Naturals line. :)

June 18, 2014

Best MakeUp Remover Ever!!!
I use it when needed and wouldn't change it for anything else!
I love how easily it removes my makeup!!! ThankYou Neutrogena!!!