Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #134 out of 164 in Foot Care

June 13, 2015

I have dry feet and the heels are very callused from walking. I found this cream to be very hydrating and after a couple weeks of use, i noticed my heels were less callused, less cracked and less painful. I would buy this product again.

April 23, 2015

I use this every night before bed. I have very sensitive skin and it cracks easily on my heels. This product is great for that!!!! Keeps my heels soft and crack free!

January 05, 2015

I absolutely love this foot cream ! I had very dry rough feet that been caused by my bad habit of years of walking bare feet around the house . I also suffered of cracked heels . After just a little over a week of using this product my feet were almost completely healed ! This formula is very fast absorbing and non greasy . The tube is not all that big but a little goes a long way .

July 09, 2014

Best FOot Cream EVER!!
Better moisturizing than those used at salon
cracked heals - GONE (Use every night for 1 week, put socks on after application)

January 27, 2010

This stuff really works on dry tough foot skin. It is a bit greasy feeling but hey what ever works on those hard dry foot skin spots. I put it on at night so it has lots of time to work its magic without being wiped off by socks or walking around.