Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream

Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Reviews

Ranked #132 out of 166 in Foot Care

December 19, 2016

just like its hand cream, the foot cream is the best moisturizing agent for my feet. it absorbs pretty quickly by my skin and keeps my feet moisturized for a long time.

June 13, 2015

I have dry feet and the heels are very callused from walking. I found this cream to be very hydrating and after a couple weeks of use, i noticed my heels were less callused, less cracked and less painful. I would buy this product again.

April 23, 2015

I use this every night before bed. I have very sensitive skin and it cracks easily on my heels. This product is great for that!!!! Keeps my heels soft and crack free!

January 05, 2015

I absolutely love this foot cream ! I had very dry rough feet that been caused by my bad habit of years of walking bare feet around the house . I also suffered of cracked heels . After just a little over a week of using this product my feet were almost completely healed ! This formula is very fast absorbing and non greasy . The tube is not all that big but a little goes a long way .

July 09, 2014

Best FOot Cream EVER!!
    Better moisturizing than those used at salon
    cracked heals - GONE (Use every night for 1 week, put socks on after application)

January 27, 2010

This stuff really works on dry tough foot skin. It is a bit greasy feeling but hey what ever works on those hard dry foot skin spots. I put it on at night so it has lots of time to work its magic without being wiped off by socks or walking around.