Neutrogena Oil-Free Daily Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #944 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

Deep Clean Cream Cleanser works two ways to improve the look and feel of skin. First, this dermatologist-tested formula cleanses deep down into pores ;dissolving dirt, oil and makeup. Then, it removes dead surface skin that can dry, roughen and dull your complexion. It rinses clean, without leaving any pore-clogging residue. Skin looks fresher and healthier, feels cool and refreshed.

December 26, 2016

Very gently facial wash. Not harsh on skin, doesn't leave your face feeling dry. Best when paired with Neutrogena face cream. I use both daily, helps to have an even completion.

April 25, 2016

I've been using this facial wash for years. If it's not broke don't fix it. Takes my heavy eye makeup off in one wash. Gentle on my normal skin and a little goes a long way.

August 14, 2008

This is a nice smelling cleanser. It feels gentle on the skin, but it helps clean up your occasional break out. I have combination skin and I find that this works really well. My skin wasn't as oily just a couple of days after I used this product. I have a skin specialist that provides me with external cream medicine for spot treatment, which could be really harsh on the skin (drying it out), but after use this on a consistent basis, I found it treated my overall skin tone better. You can buy it at any drug store, the cheapest would be at a Pharma's Plus or a Walmart/Zellers ($2-3 cheaper than Shoppers Drug Mart)

July 12, 2008

Wow, this was amazing! My skin is very dry and this instantly hydrated it, like I noticed a difference the first time I used it. Feels really nice going on... home run for Neutrogena.

July 10, 2008

this cream cleanser is really good for those that have acne and sensitive skin. My doctor originally told me to use phisoderm because i have extremely sensitive skin, but i found that it didnt have the acne cleaning powers i needed. This does! I've gone through lots of different cleansers that would be gentle enough and not dry out my skin while helping with the acne. I find that this cleanser is moisturizing enough that I dont need to use a moisturizer after using it. PLus the scent is light and refreshing and not overpowering :

April 08, 2007

I'm not sure if this is the EXACT product that the original review refers to, but pretty much Neutrogena's entire line of acne cleaners and treatments are phenomenal. The daily cream cleanser is my favorite. It cleanses very well and leaves my face fairly moisturized and less stripped of my skins natural/healthy oils.

August 31, 2006

Great for acne-prone skin because it removes all traces of dirt and oil from skin.

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    Dove Foam

Caro9 has posted in the forum topic
    La Roche Posay

Roseanne

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Windows 10

Fresh Prince of Bel Air

EdnaJ has started a new forum topic
    Multi Brands Women's Product Review