Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 45 Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 333 in Sun Protection

Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light daily face sunscreens SPF 45 delivers high effective protection in a breakthrough lightweight liquid lotion format for daily protection from the sun. Visit neutrogena.com for more info.

June 06, 2016

This sunscreen is everything I want in a sunscreen -- it's very lightweight, non-greasy, and higher than SPF 30. Although the sunscreen looks a little shiny and white when you first apply it, the shine and white sheen go away quickly.

My only issue with this sunscreen is that it occassionally irritates my eyes if I get sweaty throughout the day. So, if you have sensitive eyes, this sunscreen might not be for you. But other than that, this is a fabulous sunscreen, and I would definitely buy it again!

May 18, 2016

This product is great. I wear it all summer long under my makeup. It is very light on the skin and doesn't change my skin. It never affected my skin, doesn't smell anything and is just great to wear.

May 20, 2015

I just purchased this sunscreen and I'm really impressed. I love how watery it is and it sinks right in. There is no greasy feeling. I've heard some people have had breakouts as a result of this product, but I have no complaints so far. This will be my go-to sunscreen for the summer.

May 06, 2015

I love how light and effective this product is. It feels greasy at first but goes away.

May 06, 2015

I use this sunscreen daily and love it, it's light, and not greasy. As we spend most of the summer on the water a really good sunscreen is a must, and this is it.

February 21, 2014

It is a really good sunscreen especially for using on your face.
I never use to wear sunscreen on my face really because it would leave such a greasy feel to my skin.
But with this sunscreen, you barely notice it on your skin!

September 18, 2013

I really like this sunscreen. I'm prone to acne and although I try to always wear sunscreen to protect my face, I hate putting on a greasy sunscreen. The Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen is so light, does not leave my skin greasy and works extremely well. Great product

August 18, 2013

I love to wear sunscreen and I would choose to wear this one every time. My family takes this to the beach whenever we go.

August 18, 2013

I received Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Water-Light Daily Face Sunscreen SPF 45 as a free sample from an online offer. I love it! We have a pool and get alot of sun exposure. Neutrogena is the only SPF product I have used on my face and have had great protection from the sun's burning rays. It smells good too and my skin feels great!

August 15, 2012

For anyone with oily or combination skin, this is for you! Ultra lightweight and gives you optimal sun protection...my dermatologist uses it too!!