Nexxus® Oil Infinite Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #47 out of 935 in Shampoo

November 15, 2016

This was a bit too light/heavy on my hair. I didn't feel clean after, and my hair can get quite oily. It did however work for my mother who have a more accepting texture to her hair.

October 24, 2016

Loving this Nexxus Oil Infinite Shampoo. I use it every other day and it makes my hair feeling soft, silky and clean. It feels very luxurious. I would definitely recommend this.

October 24, 2016

Nourrit les cheveux à la perfection, les actifs que contient ce shampoing font des miracles sur mes cheveux abîmés. Pour de meilleurs résultats il est conseillé d'utiliser la gamme complète de Infinite Oil, résultats impressionnants.

October 23, 2016

This shampoo left my hair feeling super soft and smooth. I don't think it did anything amazing for my hair but smoothness is something I look for when buying shampoos so this one worked pretty well.

October 23, 2016

Works very well on my hair type. It Made my hair super smooth, and silky. I would totally recommend this to other people out there. I also really like the way that this product smelled. Made my day.

October 22, 2016

I have bought Nexxus® Oil Infinite Shampoo and i loved it. It keeps my hair soft and shin. It is easy to completely work it through your hair. I recommend this shampoo

October 21, 2016

Ce produit est grandement apprécier, il laisse les cheveux soyeux, lisse et une bonne senteur. J'ai eue la chance de l'essayer en échantillons et je l'ai bien aimer, un peu dispendeux a l'achat mais en vaux grandement la peine :-),

October 20, 2016

Nexxus® Oil Infinite Shampoo leaves my hair feeling soft, shiny and bouncy. I do love it but find it is a little pricey incomparison to other shampoos that work just as well.

October 19, 2016

One of my favorite shampoos when I want to "treat" my hair and I love love how it smells! This line has stood the test of time as I have been a fan for many many years....

October 14, 2016

C'est un produit de luxe que je recommande. Les cheveux sont propres et soyeux. Mon cuir chevelu n'était pas déshydraté après l'utilisation et j'ai pu espacer mes lavages de cheveux!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas