Nicole by OPI in Dream Maker

Nicole by OPI in Dream Maker Reviews

Ranked #1307 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

August 25, 2014

love love love all the nicole by OPI nail polishes... goes on nicely and dries pretty fast!

February 20, 2014

Very nice looks great drys quick

May 08, 2010

I saw that Nicole polish was on sale today at the Rexall and I decided to pick one up as it was payday and I had just recieved my OPI Start to Finish Base/Top Coat in the mail and I wanted a new shade to try with it. I wanted to get a shade that was unlike anything that I had at home, and I have quite a few polishes. I settled on this shade - Dream Maker. Whenever I pick up a glitter polish I'm a little unsure because I don't know what concentration of glitter there will be and if I can get a nice solid coat. Furthermore I wonder about how much polish it will take me to remove it.

When I tried this polish I immediately loved it. It's a semi-opaque bubblegum pink shimmer with gold and silver flecks of micro-glitter. Such great application - I love the formula. The finish is great and worked well with the base/top coat. I accidentally messed two nails and easily removed the polish so I don't think it will be that bad to remove. The formula dried fast, but I always find glitter polish to dry faster then creme or matte ones. I think it's a surface area thing. Anyways this polish is a new fave for me, it's totally gorgeous. The perfect mix of natural and sassy.

NOTE** I am going to post a swatch from an amazing nail website called e-polishblog.blogspot.com. Check it out.

Updated On: May 09, 2010

I have used this shade bare and it's pretty opaque w. 3 coats. I also did a bit of a swatch party today as a top layer on some of my other shades and it was a success. I have my Sally Hansen Foil light purple on my toes w. 2 coats of pink sparkles on it and it's really nice. Even better I used Avon Nailwear Pro in Cotton Candy (a creme bubblegum pink - a little lighter) with the sparkes on top and it's gorgeous. I really love this shade and I can see myself getting a lot of use out of it.