• Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts
  • Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts

Ninja Professional Blender 1100 watts Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 45 in Food Processors and Blenders

September 15, 2016

best blender on the market. i often need to emusify my sauces and this is the only blender that has enabled me to do this thus far. its quick and very easy to clean due to its compact size. they are very affordable.

September 07, 2016

We had received this as a wedding gift and I ended up returning it. I will say it worked great and did everything it said it would. But I already owned a regular blender and it didn't do anything my blender couldn't do.
This is a great purchase if you don't own a blender and you are looking at purchasing one. It does a wonderful job. But if you are purchasing it to have a 'better' blender, don't waste your money.

August 29, 2016

I love love love my ninja kitchen blender and smoothie cups! So easy to use, very easy to clean and great amount of power! The price is definitely competitive and comes with a year warranty!

August 28, 2016

I have this blender at my dorm apartment and I love using it to make my morning smoothies. It works great. I've also used it to make sauces and soups and it works great for that too.

August 10, 2016

I bought this blender few months ago and this has been an excellent purchase. We use it everyday, mostly to prepare our protein shakes. We usually use a lots of ice cubes or frozen fruits and it blends to perfection. I found it very secured considering that if the cover is not properly closed, it won't start. If you are shopping for a new blender, I strongly recommend to consider this one!!!

July 20, 2016

J'ai essayer plusieurs blender dans ma vie et je vous garanti qu'aucun réussit à battre celui-ci. Il est très éfficace pour les millshake, les smoothies, les portager et j'en passe. Il a aussi deux tasses avec bouchon par dessus pour les plus petites quantiés et le ''prêt à partir'' et le gros verre pour en faire beaucoup. Il vient aussi avec un petit livret pour nous inspirer à faire quelques drinks. Je l'adore et ce nettoie très bien. Il es capable de briser la glace aussi, donc c'est un très gros point positif pour avoir un drinks frais.

June 29, 2016

le blender ninja c'est toute une machine, jai jamais eu un blender comme ca....parfait pour les smooties, les milkshake, les potages et j'en passe....le seul a m'avoir permis de faire de succulent brownies au bean noir car les blender standars ne defont pas les ptites peau et c'est desagréable... c'est presqu'une machine de guerre, le seul ptit truc plate que jai a signaler c'est que comme le recipient est en plastique, avec le temps il a toute craquer, mais rassurer vous ca ne coule pas, c'est uniquement moin jolie!!!! avec le mien venais 2 verre a smooties avec la petite lame, c'est juste WOW!!!! vraiment un tres bon achat a faire sans aucune crainte d'etre decu!!!! quand celui la va mourir....je vais definitivement m'en procurer un a nouveau!!! vive les ninjas!!

June 07, 2016

definitely could never use any other blender again, when i make pina coloda in it it perfectly blends everything together, when we make smoothies it perfectly combines everything, has lots of power, perfect for everything

May 02, 2016

great for everything you can think of. Smoothies, making almond milk, oat and nut flours. I have had mine for over a year now and love it! Have tried to many blenders before this and they were nothing compared to this machine.

April 27, 2016

I love Ninja products, this one has great power and does amazing smoothies. The company themselves have great customer service and very friendly if you ever need questions answered.