Ninja Single Serve System Pulse Blender
Good

Ninja Single Serve System Pulse Blender Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 198 in Household Essentials

August 05, 2016

I love my ninja. I found it to be expensive compared to some other brands but I've always had a hard time with cheap blenders not crushing and blending effectively and thankfully this does very well and quickly. Love the single serve blend and drink without messing more dishes

January 18, 2016

Love this product, I have owned 5 different other blenders and this is by far my favorite.

January 15, 2016

Of course I was mesmerized by the commercial for this and just had to have one to start my smoothie trip. Well I was highly disappointed. First time using it, followed directions for a smoothie recipe adding each ingredient as it said to...jammed. Jammed 3 times with just some frozen fruit and half a banana. So no, this product will not chop through anything as it claims to. I bought it on sale so the price wasn't that bad, but wouldn't suggest regular price that's for sure!

January 06, 2016

I use my ninja every morning for smoothies. Blends well, easy to clean and not too pricey.

June 06, 2015

I love my little Ninja machine. I got it on sale too, so that makes it better. I love the single serve aspect of it. I have the big Ninja too and love this one when I don't need to make large batches of smoothies or milkshakes. The tumbler is great to use on the go.

May 05, 2015

I don't own one myself but I have used it a couple times before (I'm a blender/smoothie/milkshake making freak) and I was really impressed. If I didn't already have a decent blender I would definitely go buy this. My blender was a gift though so I feel uncomfortable just getting rid of otherwise I would replace it with this one. Works very well !

April 21, 2015

Amazing blender!! So many things you can do with it. Very powerful, worth the money!

April 20, 2015

Crushes ice like nobody's business

March 24, 2015

BEST BLENDER EVER. Worth every penny. I bought my Ninja and I have used it for literally everything - never been disappointed in it and have never had a single problem with it.

January 28, 2015

I love this blender. I had difficulty finding a decent one that blends frozen fruit and this does the job. If it jams up a bit just keep pulsing and blending, easy (it just takes getting used to). Blends everything: kale, frozen fruit (large strawberries), nuts...
    The blender is a travel mug which is perfect as you only make the amount you need, take the cup with you, and one less thing to clean.
    It is a bit on the loud side, but worth it.