Amazing

NIOD Low Viscosity Cleansing Ester Reviews

1 review
Ranked #272 out of 992 in Facial Cleansers

June 07, 2016

Low Viscosity Cleaning Ester from NIOD was a bit of an unexpected surprise. My first use, I was a little confused by this product. When you pour a bit into your hand, it has the consistency of water (yet it contains no water). Cleansing for me is a relaxing ritual, and I tend to be attracted to cleansers with luxurious and relaxing scents. LVCE is not one of those cleansers. To be honest, I find the initial scent unpleasant, like rotting fruit… but it dissipates.
    When you smooth it over your skin, it has an amazing slip, like a light, cleansing oil. Instructions say to rinse with warm water. I like to use a washcloth/flannel to rinse off LVCE. Otherwise, I feel like I’m leaving too much residue of product behind. This cleanser is wonderful for removing makeup… even some of the bulletproof stuff I wear as an oily-skinned person.

My skin feels like a million bucks after cleansing with this stuff… plump and hydrated… and never dry or uncomfortable. The science behind LVCE is all about respecting the dermal barrier. When I don’t remove a cleanser carefully enough, I am prone to congestion… but I haven’t experienced any issues with this cleanser at all.

Overall, a great product! I will be ‘cheating’ on LVCE with my other beautifully scented cleansers (hello May Lindstrom Honey Mud!) but I am truly enjoying using this cleanser.

Barcode

Bridal Shower Gift

kelx added a new review for
    Eco Max Laundry-Lavendar

Trapper added a new review for
    Coca cola zéro

Trapper added a new review for
    Starbucks Cafe Mocha

StaceyBuhr has started a new forum topic
    Crime shows