NIVEA Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

NIVEA® Creme Care Facial Cleansing Wipes will give your skin the care it deserves. The gentle formula enriched with the unique NIVEA Creme Care Complex gently and effectively cleanses skin removing even waterproof makeup without rubbing and protects skin's natural moisture balance.

• Dermatologically tested
  • For all skin types
Gently wipe eyelids, face and neck with a cleansing wipe; no need to rinse. Use the adhesive label to reseal the package and keep the wipes from drying out.

November 15, 2016

I have used many brands of facial wipes and the Nivea creme care wipes fair pretty good against the others. I like how soft each wipe is, with the right amount of moisture. Im not a huge fan of the scent and it's pretty strong but that is just my opinion. My face feels clean after using them and it also seems to take off most of my make up. I would buy these again!

I recieved this product free from chichadvisor in exchange for my honest review :)

November 09, 2016

J'aime bien le fait que Nivea aie fait des lingettes, mais je ne rachèterais pas. Elles démaquille vraiment bien et laisse aucun résidu. Le seul problème, c'est que ce n'est pas fait pour mon type de peau.

November 09, 2016

I received these as a sample from Chic advisor, and have to say that for the cost of purchasing them, I would probably just stick with baby wipes. On the plus side, they smell great.

October 28, 2016

I love the smell of Nivea products, and this one is no different :). The facial cleansing wipes worked great, and they did not leave my skin feeling soapy after. I shared these with my daughter who also loved it!
I received this product free to try from Chickadvisor :)

October 25, 2016

I love the Nivea Creme Care All-in-One Facial Cleansing Lotion. It is so soft and leaves my face feeling clean and refreshed. It makes my face feel so soft, yet not greasy. I would recommend this to anyone. And it fits great in my purse, so I can have it whenever I need it.

October 19, 2016

I wear minimal makeup on a daily basis. I found that this product worked good for me. The one time I did wear more makeup to go out, I didn't find that it removed everything that j had expected the product too. I did like how soft my skin felt afterwards.

October 19, 2016

I received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.

This wasn't a bad product, but with the scent combined with its mediocre performance against my mascara, it leads me to recommend other products instead.

October 18, 2016

Absolutely would buy this product. So easy and convenient to freshen up at any time. I have quite sensitive skin and when I removed my waterproof mascara, it was extremely gentle and left no irritation to my eye area as some makeup removers do. Very effective, leaves your skin soft. Love Nivea products. #ChickAdvisor #gotitfree #NIVEAMustHaves!

October 18, 2016

Nice wipes, work well for makeup and general cleaning. Very little scent that did not bother my allergies. Size of the wipe was nice, not to big, not to small.

October 18, 2016

I love the concept of cleansing wipes. I think if they work for you they are great for travel, camping or any time you need to freshen up.
My issue is that I have tried many many brands of cleansing wipes and they always irritate my skin. I hoped that because Nivea is always so rich and gentle and great smelling that the wipes would work for me.
The first two days that I used the wipes they seemed great. They cleansed my skin well and didn't leave it feeling dry. Unfortunately by the third day I had a rash. I think it may be the material used to make the wipes, but I had to stop using them and switch to the regular cleanser.
If you can use cleansing wipes without issue these may work great for you.