NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 224 in Eye Makeup Remover

• Instantly dissolves resistant waterproof make-up without any stinging or redness
• Hydrates and protects the sensitive eye area thanks to its gentle bi-phase formula
• With blue cornflower extract

How to use:
• Shake well before use. Apply to a cotton pad and gently clean the eye area. Suitable for contact lens wearers.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

You may also like NIVEA 3-in-1 Gentle Cleansing Wipes.

January 07, 2017

I wear a lot of waterproof mascara, and this eye make up remover, for me, hasn't been able to remove the product to my satisfaction.

I do have sensitive eyes, it's great for that, doesn't cause me any problems that way, but I wish it worked better.

December 06, 2016

some products really irritate my eyes when removing eye makeup, i tried this out as i have been on the search for the perfect eye makeup remover, this one is gentle on the eyes and doesn't leave me with a burning sensation

November 16, 2016

If I could give this product more stars I would. I like to wear makeup and of course by the end of the night it's got to come off. I have never used a more gentle product on eyes then Nivea Express Make-up Remover. A little shake then dab it on a pad and wipe. It's that easy and it's off ! Throw away your old eye makeup removers and give this a try because I know you will end up making the switch anyway. Highly recommend this product.

September 21, 2016

Enlève tout mon mascara et maquillage waterproof sans problème. Il est doux pour mes yeux et ne les brûle pas. Il en faut très peau sur un coton pour démaquiller le visage!

August 16, 2016

By far one of the best makeup removers i've tried. It doesnt burn my eyes like some other makeup removers do. Leaves my skin feeling very refreshed and clean. I think the price is great and i feel it lasts very long. I have bought this product over 5 times because of how much i love it and im going to keep buying more. Definitely recommend this.

August 14, 2016

Nivea's products I find get along with my sensitive skin. I tried this makeup remover and it doesn't irritate my eyes and helps remove waterproof make-up. Great product to have as part of your fresh face kit!

July 10, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ce démaquillant ! Il ne laisse pas de voile graisseux sur la peau et enlève tout! En plus, il sens bon le bleuet et n'est pas cher du tout (surtout avec coupon) ! Je le recommande !!

June 09, 2016

Great eye make up remover that truly works and is inexpensive. It doesn't irritate my eyes like other make up removers do when I use them. It does not leave my skin feeling oily, the bottle is a good size and easy to bring along when I am going away.

June 06, 2016

This product is great , feels great and is non oily, has great ingredients as well. I am an almay user and I did not think an eye remover could get better but I was proved wrong, this stuff is great and fast!

June 06, 2016

NIVEA Express Eye Make-Up Remover, best remover doesnt irritate my skin works amazing with little work and smells amazing and price is great too not expensive.

scoof has posted in the forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder

scoof added a new review for
    Sambucol Cold & Flu

scoof added a new review for
    seventh generation baby wipes

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Blackheads

scoof has started a new forum topic
    Natural Calm Magnesium Citrate Powder