NIVEA Gentle Cleansing Cream Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

• Gently cleanses and removes impurities without drying out the skin
• Hydrates and soothes skin thanks to its moisturizing formula
• Enriched with natural Almond Oil & Hydra IQ
• Leaves skin looking healthy and beautiful

How to use:
• Apply to wet face and neck. Gently massage and rinse off with lukewarm water.

Warning: Avoid direct contact with eyes.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

June 03, 2016

A great cleansing cream, my favorite right now. Makes my skin smooth and nice. It's very soothing. I'm actually almost on my second bottle of this stuff and would definitely repurchase. Great for people with sensitive skin and dried skin as well, works also on combination skin too.

April 07, 2016

I really like this cleansing cream. I have sensitive and combination skin. It is very gentle on my skin. It does not dry it out and leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. It doesn't have a strong scent like most cleansers do and my skin feels so clean. The price is far cheaper then rest of the cleansers which is a bonus. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends!

April 03, 2016

This #NIVEA (Gentle Cleansing Cream) is perfect for all types of skin , even sensitive skin. It thoroughly removes all traces of makeup never leaving your skin irritated, no redness and without drying. It leaves you skin so clean, soft and glowing. @NiveaCanada always makes quality skin care, very affordable and cares about their consumers. I always follow with #Nivea Gentle Toner. Love #Nivea !

April 02, 2016

This was not my favorite cleanser. It cleans off the makeup but I felt my skin had a film on it and I was not thrilled with that. I felt I had to work a lot to remove it. My face felt clean but a little greasy after using it for a few days. I do love their other products though!

April 02, 2016

This is the most gentle face wash I have ever purchased ! It doesn't dry out my skin and is sensitive around my eye area yet still gives me the clean fresh feeling I'm looking for !

April 02, 2016

I have combination skin but can also be sensitive at times, esp during winter months. My daughter recommended I try this product. She finds it very good for her skin so I decided to try it. I loved the smell and I love the little beads that were in the cleanser. I found it best in the mornings before I would apply makeup. It was convenient and fast to use. Its not the best cleanser for evenings after wearing makeup all day. I found it would not take off all my makeup. It did leave my skin feeling soft and smooth.

April 02, 2016

I remember my mom using Nivea Cream in the blue jar as a kid! The smell is unforgettable. As soon as I opened the cap you could smell it! This is my first experience using Nivea. I have very sensitive skin so I can't use lots of different products without getting skin irritation. This cleansing cream is very rich. It lathers up nice and applies well. Once I rinsed it off, my skin felt clean and refreshed. I didn't have any reactions to this cleanser so I will definitely be using it in the future.

March 31, 2016

I am currently using this cleanser and I enjoy it. My skin feels clean and smooth with no irritation, and you really can't go wrong with the price. Very affordable

March 31, 2016

I really like this cleansing cream. I have sensitive skin and it is gentle on my skin. It does not dry it out and leaves my skin feeling soft and nurished. I like that it does not have an over powering sent like others tend to. The price was ok as well.

March 30, 2016

A nice smelling gentle daily cleanser and great on my sensitive skin. Leaves skin feeling clean but moisturized. A great product if cleansing is needed again through out the day and nice for travel.