NIVEA Hydrating Lip Care SPF 4 Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 784 in Lip Balm

Nivea a Kiss of Moisture Hydrating SPF 4 Lip Care is light-weight and contains fast absorbing formula. It provides long-lasting moisturization.

October 06, 2016

I love using this lip balm especially during the winter time. It keeps my lips feeling really smooth and moist through out the day. I don't have to keep reapply like some other brands that I have tried

September 14, 2016

Not too greasy. seems hydrating. has a light smell. and it doesn't taste gross. I use this one all the time. I actually have one at work, in my purse, on my night stand, in the bathroom and on the coffee table....I really like it....lol :)

September 13, 2016

This is my go-to lip balm! It always leaves my lips so smooth and never cracked in the winter. I sometimes put it on before applying lipstick which makes the lip stick last much longer. Only $4 and worth every penny!

August 15, 2016

I cannot rave enough about this product. This is my go-to lip balm, affordable, moisturizing, sleek packaging.. I love everything about it! I recommend keeping one in every pocket and purse!

August 11, 2016

I have been using this from more than a year, and it is beyond amazing on my lips. My lips used to be dry during changing weather, and after using this I have never had a problem

August 11, 2016

This is a great lip balm, I love the fact that it leaves my lips soft and moisturized with feeling waxy. It's also great under lipstick. I would definitely recommend this product.

June 30, 2016

Nivea Hydrating lip care is part of my daily routine... I use it at work all day long... it keeps your lips soft and smooth... You will never have dry lips again using this product daily.... love it...

June 13, 2016

This is also another way to keep your lips routinely hydrated and healthy. I love this lip balm. I keep on in my pocket at all times. I would recommend this

June 06, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this lip balm. Light and effective with SPF 4, this is a handbag essential. Small and compact, and doesn't leave the lips feeling clogged or greasy, I highly recommend this product. Nivea is a trusted brand and renowned for their skincare results so give this a go. Also available in the Pearlescent Shine which is a fabulous way to add some colour to your lip without needing to constantly reapply.

June 02, 2016

Wow! These hydrate my lips like no other! I keep these on me at all times whenever I have dry lips and my lips feel better instantly! I will definitely keep using these in the future.