NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 10 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

November 29, 2016

This is a good body lotion for ppl with normal skin. It gives a light moisturizing effect, but if you have dry skin like me, you'll still need to apply lotion in the day. I use this in my morning shower for the day, and use Nivea cream on my body at night. Overall, an average lotion.

November 20, 2016

I didn't care for his product at all. I tried it out and I didn't notice any difference in moisture afterwards. I still ended up needing to put on body lotion. I also didn't care for the scent. It isn't strong or overwhelming but it isn't very fresh either. Stick with your fave after shower body lotion.

November 17, 2016

I recieved this as a sample. At first I was disapointed to find that it adds an extra step to the shower ( rather than cream I apply before getting out of the shower like I first thought. It's a cream you apply after washing with regular soap and then needs to be rinsed as well) but once I used it I was happy to find that my legs were smooth and skin felt soft and less dry and itchy than before. I am going to take my 1.50 coupon and purchase some to try for longer.

November 04, 2016

Un produit qui hydrate vraiment sous la douce. Mes jambes sont douce et bien hydrater. Je le recommande pour un surplis d'hydratation pour les temps froids.

November 04, 2016

J'utilise ce savon l'hiver lorsque j'ai la peau très sèche et j'adore. Elle nourrit et hydrate vraiment bien la peau tout en la nettoyant sans laisser de résidu.

November 04, 2016

I got this as a free sample directly from Nivea's website. I checked the price and it's around 9 bucks for an average large bottle. I think it would be well worth it. I have extremely dry skin and coming out of the shower left my skin instantly soft. The day after, I still felt my skin was visibly soft. Very nice!

November 03, 2016

I got a sachet sample of this and tried it out but by the time you rinse it off and get out of the shower i'm itchy again. probably works from someone with moderately dry skin but for my itchy most of the winter skin it's pretty useless.

September 29, 2016

I had bought this product after seeing it on Cityline. I must admit it is a god sent product. Having very dry skin this left me feeling so soft and silky. I have made this a permanent part of my shower routine for life!

September 17, 2016

Received a sample in the mail. I have extremely Dy skin especially as the weather gets colder and afer using this my skin feels baby soft! Absolutely love it

September 12, 2016

I'm a bit lazy and tend not to take the time to moisturize after my shower - perhaps on my face, but definitely not anything else! This product made me feel like i got to skip a step and moisturized quickly in the shower. the product feels nice, smells nice and rinses easily and cleanly - something i was wary about. With all the convenience I did expect one down side and the only one was that it's not quite a moisturizing as you might need with dry Canadian winter skin!