NIVEA In-Shower Nourishing Body Milk Reviews

Ranked #3 out of 11 in In-Shower Body Moisturizer

Conveniently moisturize your skin in the shower!
• For dry to very dry skin
• The formula, with Almond Oil, is specially formulated to be quickly and effectively absorbed by wet skin
• Soft-feeling skin without the sticky feel and provides 24h+ hydration

How to use:
• Use your normal shower product and rinse off
• Apply In-Shower Body Milk on wet skin while still in the shower and quickly rinse off

For more info, visit: Nivea

1.5/5

February 28, 2017

J'ai détesté ce produit. Au début, lors de l'application du produit, tout semble bien, mais lorsqu'on se met à rincer le produit, on se rend compte que le produit n'hydrate aucunement. Il laisse une pellicule à la surface de la peau qui donne une "sensation" d'hydratation.. mais en réalité, il procure aucunement une hydratation profonde.
    J'ai essayé celui pour peau sèche, ainsi que celui pour peau très sèche, les 2 ont le même résultat...
    À éviter.

February 28, 2017

This body milk totally exceeds my expectations. I like its silky and non-greasy texture and very nice scent. Mind you, it did leave the tub quite slippery.

February 20, 2017

I received this Nivea in shower body milk as a sample in the mail. It smells wonderful and is easy to use. It left my body feeling soft and smooth, but I still find my legs to be dry after shaving, so I use moisturizer on them afterwards. I have purchased a bottle and will continue to use it.

January 08, 2017

Nivea in shower body milk is a very nice skin conditioner, makes your skin feels nourishing and mosturized leaving you with a soft skin after each bath.

December 27, 2016

I received a sample directly from Nivea to give this new product a try and I'm surprised at how well it works ! After I shower, usually it takes forever to put a body lotion on all over my body. This makes it so easy - you apply it just as you would with body soap, and do a quick rinse. At first, it feels like you haven't rinsed yourself fully - but that's just the smooth moisturized skin kicking it. If you hope out of the shower, you'll realize there's no product left on your body and your skin feels amazingly soft !

December 23, 2016

J'ai reçu le produit en format échantillon. J'était étonné de voir son efficacité. Après le premier lavage, mes jambes étaient beaucoup plus douce. J'aime bien ce produit pour l'hiver.

November 29, 2016

This is a good body lotion for ppl with normal skin. It gives a light moisturizing effect, but if you have dry skin like me, you'll still need to apply lotion in the day. I use this in my morning shower for the day, and use Nivea cream on my body at night. Overall, an average lotion.

November 20, 2016

I didn't care for his product at all. I tried it out and I didn't notice any difference in moisture afterwards. I still ended up needing to put on body lotion. I also didn't care for the scent. It isn't strong or overwhelming but it isn't very fresh either. Stick with your fave after shower body lotion.

November 17, 2016

I recieved this as a sample. At first I was disapointed to find that it adds an extra step to the shower ( rather than cream I apply before getting out of the shower like I first thought. It's a cream you apply after washing with regular soap and then needs to be rinsed as well) but once I used it I was happy to find that my legs were smooth and skin felt soft and less dry and itchy than before. I am going to take my 1.50 coupon and purchase some to try for longer.

November 04, 2016

Un produit qui hydrate vraiment sous la douce. Mes jambes sont douce et bien hydrater. Je le recommande pour un surplis d'hydratation pour les temps froids.