NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Care Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

The NIVEA Q10 range contains Q10 and Creatine similar to that found in the skin, in a powerful formula that works effectively against the look of wrinkles – in harmony with your skin. NIVEA Q10plus Anti-Wrinkle Day Care visibly reduces the look of wrinkles and helps to prevent the signs of aging. The look of wrinkles is noticeably reduced and skin is intensively moisturized −for smoother, younger-looking skin.

For more information, please visit NIVEA.

September 20, 2016

This cream is: la crème de la crème!
I use it everyday, it smell good, it feels good the cream leaves my skin nice and soft and it works like a charm!

May 21, 2016

When I tried this product for the first time I could honestly say I was hooked. I felt my skin feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. The effectiveness of this product left me completely satisfied. My skin felt so alive. Truly would recommend this product to anyone.

April 18, 2016

I have been using it for years, great day cream, not greasy or sticky, makes my skin feel soft and kind of fresh, it has a very light scent and a jar lasts pretty long. I like that it doesn't have sun screen added to it! (I can use my own)

March 28, 2016

As a Nivea fan for many years, I was disappointed with this product. Too greasy, highly scented and burned my eyes. I do not have sensitive skin, not am I intolerant with fragrance, but I do not appreciate this particular product. It is nice to use a cream that is more natural to the touch and absorbs effortlessly.

March 18, 2016

Hi there my fellow Chick Advisors I bought this Nivea day cream at my local Walmart it was on sale for 16.99$ and I had a 2$ coupon,and for that price I decided to give it a try.(I've liked their other products, especially the Blue tin cream!). For me I give it a 7/10 I've had better and I've had worse! This is a nice smelling cream not perfumy like some creams are. It's a thicker cream and absorbs fast/completely.My sskin felt soft nourished!..... But I didn't notice any Anti-wrinkle effectiveness. :-( :-( ..So for me this was good! Not great but good!

March 18, 2016

Skin is softer after only a couple of days , my skin is also clearer , Will definatly buy again , price is definatly very good compares to other products on the market

March 16, 2016

I love this day cream as it is really creamy and goes on well. The smell is nice, not too overpowering. I bought this because I am noticing fine lines and wrinkles and I needed something to moisturize my skin during the day. I find that it does a great job. The price is really good too. Great value for my money and that is important to me. I trust the nivea line as it does not break out my skin.

March 16, 2016

Love the Nivea Q10 Anti Wrinkle Day Care cream ! I was noticing lines forming around my eyes and on my neck. This cream has been a lifesaver......definitely a noticeable difference. I will keep buying and recommending this amazing cream!

March 16, 2016

I have sensitive skin and it's always challenging to find a drug store brand that doesn't bother it. This was definitely a win. It left my skin soft and hydrated. I'd recommend it.

March 16, 2016

I love Nivea products and this is one of my favourite cream its moisturizing, smells great and leaves my skin soft and smoother. I would recommend this product.