Nuby Nibbler
Amazing

Nuby Nibbler Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 08, 2016

I wasnt a huge fan of these-- though I know MANY people who have used it for their kids. My daughter never wanted to suck on the netting- she'd rather the actual food!

May 09, 2015

I'm the opposite on my review of this product. I don't like it. It is so annoying and after our grandson ate from it, it didn't want to come clean. To me, it's just a germ magnet.

May 09, 2015

These are a great idea. You fill the little net with food so your baby can eat it without having to worry about them choking on pieces. Only small amounts and juices will pass through the netting. This is especially good if you want to take a baby out to breakfast or something and not have to bring separate baby food or a handmill and they aren't old enough for fork-mashed food yet.
They are also great for giving little ones frozen fruit to gnaw on when they are teething.
My biggest complain with these is that you need to remove the food immediately or they are really hard to clean. I tried putting mine through the dishwasher, but they came out looking dirtier than they went in. The nets also start to look pretty gross after a few uses. I think they would be better if they were coloured rather than white nets. The nets do seem to last well though. I have never had one come apart.
They are easy to grip and the kids seem to like them, but they only seem to want them during a very short phase, so there's no need to go out and buy a bunch of them or a bunch of replacement nets.

April 10, 2015

Easy to give kiddo fruits or veggies without worrying about little one chocking. Wash them right away because sometimes depending on a fruit or veggie it might get complicated to wash it clean. Handle is great for little ones to have a good grip.