Nudestix Lip and Cheek pencil in Mystic
Good

Nudestix Lip and Cheek pencil in Mystic Reviews

Ranked #77 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

May 11, 2016

This product goes on smooth and looks amazing. I live the color it's like a pale mauve. It goes great with anything you wear. I don't personally use it on my cheeks but I'm sure it looks great.

May 04, 2016

Absolutely love everything about Nudestix. The little container that it comes in with the mirror and its own sharpener! I have the entire case in my purse. This color is beautiful and so easy to apply on lips and cheek.

April 21, 2016

I didn't use this on my cheeks like the person below, but I had no intentions on using it on my cheeks anyway. I purchased the Nudestick 3 mini piece set for my lips and I love them for that reason. They're hydrating, basically my lips but better.
I already had a feeling these wouldn't match me for cheeks, but I'm glad I purchased them for my lips. They have a little gloss to them as well and really make your lips look plump. I would definitely purchase this again.

March 20, 2016

This Nudestix lip and cheek pencil was a little disappointing.
The pencil itself seems a bit glossy so the formula is more like a lip product then a cheek product.
The colour is pretty basic. A little darker then I would typically wear on my cheeks but lighter then my usual
lip colours.
It didn't blend on my cheeks as well as other cheek sticks I have tried.
I don't really see myself using it on my cheeks.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml