NUK Fashion Learner Cup 5 oz.
Good

NUK Fashion Learner Cup 5 oz. Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 386 in Baby Miscellaneous

November 08, 2016

this cup was amazing for my daughter as she was transitioning from bottles to cups! We only used it for a couple of months- as she was teething on the tip, so it would leak water eventually (it happens). But this product worked amazing for us!!

October 03, 2016

I bought this cup hoping my daughter would drink from it since she wasn't taking bottles. Not only are they extremely well made, durable & cute... my daughter can also hold them well. I love how easy they are to clean, and the Disney options. The top is also better than the typical plastic ones you can buy. Love this product

January 28, 2016

Easy for baby to grip, just enough liquid comes out of the spout, very easy to clean. Great price and durable. Also don't leak.

October 02, 2015

These trainer cups are awesome. They are easy for Baby to hold and the spout is soft on their tender gums. My daughter never took a bottle and went straight to these. Will be starting baby number three on one soon. My only complaint is that they don't offer replacement spouts for sale. They eventually break down and it seems wasteful to replace the whole thing.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products