• Nuxe Tonific 24HR Protection Deodorant

Nuxe Tonific 24HR Protection Deodorant Reviews

1 review
Ranked #394 out of 475 in Remedies

September 04, 2009

I love seeing more and more beauty companies adding deos to the line that do not contain aluminum.

Nuxe Tonific Deodorant caught my attention because I do sweat but am nervous about all of the chemicals found in deodorant and anti-perspirants. I really like the one from Origins, and now this one is another favourite. It contains Brazilian Mimosa, an Amazonian tree bark that is rich in tannins and flavonoids. Tannins have astringent properties, which work to reduce the sweat ducts and act on pore constriction to help diminish the production of sweat without completely blocking it.

Coconut oil derivative helps to limit bacteria spread, which causes odor, and corn powder absorbs humidity to keep your armpits dry.

The formula also contains Aloe Vera, Bamboo and Mourera Fluvatilis, an aquatic plant that works as a moisture control agent.

Nuxe is formulated without allergens and is alcohol free. There are no parabens, no phenoxyethanol and contains 98% ingredients of natural origin.

How does it work?

I sweat when I'm nervous and of course when I'm at the gym. I find that I reapply this once or twice during the day if it's a stressful one and if not, once is good. It smells citrusy and keeps me relatively dry. It's not going to keep you as dry as a heavy duty anti-perspirant, but it also isn't caking your underarms with a thick layer of chemicals that is hard to scrub off and certainly not good for you!

I'm very pleased with this product and will continue to use it.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!