NYX Baked Blush Reviews

Ranked #142 out of 502 in Blush

September 15, 2016

Peu cher super bon rapport qualité/prix. Poudre pigmenté et Nyx propose beaucoup de couleur ,pour tout le goût. Emballage pratique et compact ce rend le boitier parfais pour les voyages/déplacements.

July 14, 2016

I didn't like this as much as other products I have used. I found that the blush didn't stay on all day. Although I love the colour and when it was on, it looked great.

July 04, 2016

Loved this blush! The pigment is so good in this product, it really stayed true to the colour all day without any touch ups! I also really like the fact that these products have not been tested on animals. MAC quality without the price tag!

March 23, 2016

Great colour pay off, lasts most of the day, price could be better though, it's expensive for the quality, I think this price is more suited for sephora brand products but it's ok for a drugstore brand

February 19, 2016

The NYX baked blush is a great product, especially for the low price point! Lots of nice colours to pick from and it gives a nice, glow to your cheeks!

February 17, 2016

Very good blush for price and quantity, I have pretty sensitive skin and had no problems with this product. It is highly pigmented yet still very blendable! Big fan of the NYX products.

February 10, 2016

I bought this blush in the colour "Foreplay" and it's the most beautiful colour I've seen, and for the price that's a pretty good thing. it has good colour payoff and stays on all day. it's my favourite blush.
When I run out, I'd definitely buy more, but i've been using it for quite a while and there's no pan in sight.

1.5/5

January 26, 2016

The color goes on really nice and showed potential. However, after an hour, the blush faded away and required re-application. I have a full work day everyday and would prefer a product with my lasting power.

September 28, 2015

Fabulous! Perfect blush to create a seamless look!

June 20, 2015

This blush is great and doesnt look too overwhelming when you apply. It gives me a fresh glow