NYX Cosmetics ipsy eye shadow trio

NYX Cosmetics ipsy eye shadow trio Reviews

Ranked #171 out of 1158 in Eye Shadow

July 11, 2016

I received this eyeshadow trio in one of my ipsy bags awhile back. It is not the best formula, but it does the job. The pigment is good and it is easy to blend out. I don't find myself reaching for this very often and when I do it is usually to use one of the colours and incorporate it into my eye look, never all three together.

July 11, 2016

I got this in my ipsy bag a few months ago. I didn't think I would like the colours so I didn't even bother trying it right away. I actually liked how it looked in the end but I would have liked it even more if it wasn't so sparkly

July 01, 2016

I like NYX but this is not for me. I find the colours are not pigmented at all and really dont show well on my skin even with an eye primer. I really like the colours but i wish they were more effective.

April 02, 2016

I got this in my ipsy bag. I wasn't too happy that it was sparkly, as I generally go for matte eyeshadows but I really do love this trio. The shades are great for my coloring and they are long lasting, buildable and have great color payoff. I love using the darkest one as an eyeliner.

March 31, 2016

Normally I don't go for shades that contain such dark colours, but I was really happy with the results. The trio works so many different ways. Probably not a shade I would have bought for myself, but I have enjoyed it.