• NYX Rouge Cream Blush
  • NYX Rouge Cream Blush

NYX Rouge Cream Blush Reviews

Ranked #406 out of 533 in Blush

December 01, 2013

I love this blush! The color payoff is crazy and just one dab goes a long way. This product last a long time too as I still see it on my cheeks hours after applying it. Very creamy and easy to blend. My skin is sensitive but I still like this and it doesn't break me out.

October 23, 2013

If theres one thing I'm picky about it blush...ok and mascara, but mainly blush. I have such a hard time finding a brand that has all the qualities I look for. Shade, Price and Durability. NYX Rouge Cream Blush has all of these. They are super pigmented and last quite a while. They have a wide selection of shades and all are lovely. I have Orange, Tea Rose and Rose Petal. All three of these shades work perfect on my light neutral skin tone. You only need a tiny amount because a little goes a long way. Did I mention its moisturizing too? Over all the absolute best blush I've used.

August 30, 2013

I'm not really a cream blush girl -- I prefer powders, but I like this. I have two of the cream blushes by NYX and they're really nice quality. The colors are pretty, very pigmented, and blend easily. The best way I've found to apply these is with your fingers or a small stippling/synthetic brush of sorts. Overall, a great drugstore find.

July 25, 2013

PROS: affordable, pigment
    I never tried a cream blush until I got NYX's and I have to say, I am now addicted. The color is beautiful and it goes on so nice. I have to be careful not to put to much on because they are true to ccolor and pigmented.

August 25, 2011

I really love this product! These cream blushes are super creamy and apply to the cheeks really well! They don't feel heavy and look very natural! The price is very good for the great quality this product offers. I am definitely going to be purchasing more of these blushes!