NYX Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer - Anti-redness
Good

NYX Studio Perfect Photo Loving Primer - Anti-redness Reviews

Ranked #202 out of 391 in Makeup

January 05, 2015

I bought this hoping it would help cover up some redness in my cheeks I've been experiencing lately. Unfortunately, it doesn't do anything to reduce redness, at least for me! It looks pretty green in the bottle, but applied onto my skin it sheers out completely and just acts like a basic, clear primer.
This product does smooth out my pores and some other imperfections, but again it doesn't really cover anything or even out skin tone or discolouration.
The first time I wore this primer (under my foundation), I ended up having some pictures taken of me and my makeup did look pretty decent, so the "Photo-Loving" claim does seem to be a little true! But I am just disappointed that this didn't actually help the appearance of the redness on my face.
I don't think this product is for me, just because I prefer to use a primer that has more benefits, like a little hint of colour (or colour-correction!), or a product that is hydrating, or illuminating, or has SPF, or something! This is a very basic primer, so it might work for some but it just isn't what I was looking for what I bought it.

September 18, 2014

This primer was a disappointment. I usually love the NYX brand for most makeup items. The price point makes it easy to experiment without breaking the bank. This primer did not hold up all day, and redness around my nose and chin were not masked in the least without additional concealer.

September 17, 2014

This is a love hate product...On one hand it does help smooth the skin ready from makeup and makes the makeup last longer but on the other hand it doesn't take the redness away. I mean its not a huge problem for me as I haven't got lots of redness, but for someone who wants this to take away redness, you would be disappointed. I bought this at a professional beauty show, so it was a lot cheaper for me, but I think its still a cheap product.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products