Oil of Olay Silk Whimsy Massaging Bar Soap

Oil of Olay Silk Whimsy Massaging Bar Soap Reviews

Ranked #108 out of 147 in Beauty Bars & Bar Soap

February 23, 2016

I loved this bar so much I went back and bought three more. The scent beautiful...love love love it and will be buying the others next. Ladies feel pampered with this beautiful soap.

April 18, 2014

Love this soap. You can use it on your face and it will not dry out your skin.

October 02, 2013

this is the most amazing smelling soap i have ever used. i love this fragrance and the massage i get at the same time. AMAZING!

April 28, 2012

In the shower, I am a body wash kinda gal. Give me a bottle of nice smelling body wash and a pouffie and I am good to go, then I tried the massaging bar soap from Oil of Olay. Loooooove it. The last bar soap I tried was Silk Whimsy from Oil of Olay..what a fantastic smell!!! Thats what made me try it in the first place. It has these bumps on one side of the soap that is the 'massager' part. I like it! Good lather and I can still use my pouffie. I find some bar soaps dont get a great lather with a pouffie, but I dont have that complaint with these massaging bars. Although, i still like my body wash, i am definitely loving these Oil of Olay massage soap bars. Will be buying them again in the future.