Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 604 in Anti-Age/Wrinkle Cream

May 26, 2015

i love olay products it's help my skin not wrinkle pretty good i using it's every day

April 23, 2015

olay age defying anti wrinkle eye cream this product can help keep bags and wrinkles around the eye area firming the area up and filling the lines more invigorating and helps the skin feel young and resourceful its just really great

January 28, 2015

I have used this product for quite some time, occasionally trying another. I like the consistency and absorbancy of this Olay product and have received unsolicited favorable comments.

January 28, 2015

I use Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Cream daily and I find that it works very well. The cream is not greasy it absorbs into the skin very well. I find that the product works very well when used everyday, morning and night they have an excellent night cream as well. I will continue to use the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Cream for ever.

June 14, 2014

it was alright ................................................................................................................

March 26, 2014

My eye wrinkles has faded and makes my eyes feel awake

November 03, 2013

Olay’s Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream is available in a 15ml jar and it sells for $19.99 at well.ca, but you can also find it wherever other Olay products are sold, for varying prices. The Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream was made to treat fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes. When I first took it out of the box I was surprised at how small the jar was compared to the size of the box. This is something I wish all companies would put more thought into when coming up with their packaging, but that’s another story. This eye cream is very thick and you only need to use a small amount so it has lasted me a very long time. I’ve been using it for four months now and I still have way over half of the jar left. It doesn’t have a scent to it witch is a plus for me because I hate placing scented products near my eye’s. The best thing I've found about it since I started using this anti-wrinkle cream is that it works for me! I’m in my late forties now and was beginning to see those fine lines show up, but since I started using the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Cream those fine line seem to have disappeared. I was at a wedding in Sept. and I ran into several people that I haven’t seen in twenty years. Everyone of them told me that I hadn’t changed a bit, that I still look like I did years ago. That sure made me feel good about myself and made me even more pleased with this Olay age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream! If you’re looking for a good eye cream that isn’t to pricy than I’d definitely recommend you give the Olay Age Defying Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream a try, its working for me!