Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1525 in Body Lotions & Creams

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

March 06, 2017

J'ai beaucoup utilisé ce produit lorsque j'étais adolescente. J'avais la peau sèche en hiver et elle amenais l'hydratation que ma peau avait besoin. De plus, l'odeur est super !

March 04, 2017

I use Olay Body Quench Body Lotion every day. I have extremely dry skin and this lotion helps alleviate dryness and itching without the need to reapply.

February 28, 2017

I find this seals in the moisture especially during the winter months when my skin is extremely dry. With my sensitive skin I find it isn't irritating at all and has a nice gentle scent.

January 27, 2017

I got this as a gift and the body wash...I love the lotion and the smell...I have dry spots and this has helped my elbow like ninety-five percent better...and the smell last all day..

January 25, 2017

i love this product smell nice leaves your skin well moisturized non greasy great value, it lasts a long time my skin is very dry in yhe winter use it all the time

January 24, 2017

I have been using Quench for years and have found nothing better than it yet.. This lotion is very fast absorbing, has a great smell and is super hydrating..

December 29, 2016

I don't like this lotion. It goes on smoothly but it really does not actually provide any deep moisturization. Within an hour, my hands and legs look quite rough again in the winter months. I also don't like the consistency - I would prefer something a little creamier/richer for the body. It's a pass for me.

October 16, 2016

I love this cream. I have been using it for over 10 years now. It's lightweight and dries quickly. Its always kept my skin nice and people compliment me often on how soft my skin feels.

October 01, 2016

BUY THIS!!! So I have used and tried many body lotions. i for some reason keep going back to this one. It is decently cheap and works wonders. Soaks in quick, helps keep skin looking great and it also adds a slight shimmer. I take this on every beach vacation I go on as i helps after a long day in the sun and adds a bit of a shine. I honestly use this religiously. Straight after my bath. amazing

August 28, 2016

This lotion smells AMAZING. The lotion itself is really nice, made my skin feel like a babys bum. I find that this gets those lotion crusties that you get on the top of the bottle really quickly which i dont like.