Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 1483 in Body Lotions & Creams

A moisturization breakthrough from Olay that helps give you sheer, fresh, deeply hydrated skin.Quench, with Green Tea and Vitamin Complex, is advanced body care. This quickly-absorbing, non-greasy formula can actually help prevent dryness while leaving skin with a sheer, fresh feel. First, Quench provides an immediate burst of moisture that continues for 24 hours. Then, infusing the skin's surface, it replenishes and protects the moisture barrier, strengthening skin's resilience against everyday drying conditions. The result? Fast-absorbing moisturization that breaks the cycle of dry skin, for quenched beautiful skin everyday.Allure 2008 Reader's Choice Award Winner for drugstore body lotion.

January 27, 2017

I got this as a gift and the body wash...I love the lotion and the smell...I have dry spots and this has helped my elbow like ninety-five percent better...and the smell last all day..

January 25, 2017

i love this product smell nice leaves your skin well moisturized non greasy great value, it lasts a long time my skin is very dry in yhe winter use it all the time

January 24, 2017

I have been using Quench for years and have found nothing better than it yet.. This lotion is very fast absorbing, has a great smell and is super hydrating..

December 29, 2016

I don't like this lotion. It goes on smoothly but it really does not actually provide any deep moisturization. Within an hour, my hands and legs look quite rough again in the winter months. I also don't like the consistency - I would prefer something a little creamier/richer for the body. It's a pass for me.

October 16, 2016

I love this cream. I have been using it for over 10 years now. It's lightweight and dries quickly. Its always kept my skin nice and people compliment me often on how soft my skin feels.

October 01, 2016

BUY THIS!!! So I have used and tried many body lotions. i for some reason keep going back to this one. It is decently cheap and works wonders. Soaks in quick, helps keep skin looking great and it also adds a slight shimmer. I take this on every beach vacation I go on as i helps after a long day in the sun and adds a bit of a shine. I honestly use this religiously. Straight after my bath. amazing

August 28, 2016

This lotion smells AMAZING. The lotion itself is really nice, made my skin feel like a babys bum. I find that this gets those lotion crusties that you get on the top of the bottle really quickly which i dont like.

August 17, 2016

I've used this lotion ever since I was in highschool, literally for over 10 years now! I love the smell and the formula, it goes on smooth and not greasy. It smells amazing and leaves your skin glowing. I've even gotten compliments about how incredible my skin feels!

August 03, 2016

I absolutely cannot go a day with out this moisturizer!! You can find a bottle by my bed side, in the bathroom, in the kitchen, at work in my desk and a couple of them at my trailer all summer.

July 27, 2016

I just love the scent of this body lotion!! It's really hydrating and leaves a nice glow to the skin!! Ever since I have started using it, I have probably emptied 15 bottles or maybe more...You can find it at a very affordable price at Walmart or any of your local pharmacies. This is definitely a cream that I recommend to anyone!!