Olay Body Quench In Shower Body Lotion

Olay Body Quench In Shower Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #849 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Help break the cycle of dry skin with Quench In-Shower Body Lotion!

July 31, 2015

Makes my skin soft and smells fantastic

January 27, 2015

I had no idea what to expect when i received it as a gift for christmas, but wow, your skin becomes instantly so soft and it lasts for many hours. It's as tho your skin becomes silk. And it's so easy to use!

July 09, 2014

easy to use while in the shower, no harsh scents and it absorbs easily

May 04, 2012

I received this as a sample and really liked it. I liked how it was thick (makes me think it was really cleansing my body). I also loved the scent. Will buy the big size bottle again.

January 04, 2012

I purchased Olay Body Quench in Shower Body Lotion as a last ditch effort to help my extremely dry skin. I've been trying numerous products to help deal with the scaly, dry, flaky skin I've been experiencing and nothing seemed to help. I noticed a huge improvement after the first use. The product claims to work with the moisture and humidity in the shower and I really feel it held up to it's claim. I applied it after using Olay body wash and I left it on while I conditioned my hair. Once I rinsed it off, I could feel a huge improvement. Even as the day progressed, I noticed that my skin didn't look as scaly as it had prior to using the product. After a week of using the Olay In Shower Body Lotion, my skin didn't show any signs of dryness, scaliness or flaking. It's reduced the amount of regular lotion that I've needed to apply as well. I'm hooked. You'll find a container of Olay Body Quench in Shower Body Lotion in my shower all the time. I even travel with it. This is an amazing product. Way to go Olay!

January 15, 2010

Got it for free as a set with the body wash and body lotion. This one is for In-Shower lotion and like the other two I love how it smells. Very creamy and I love how it feels wen I apply it. I've never used any type of in-shower lotion before and now with this one I'm hooked and I have to do it, I love how it feels. Will definitely buy this one to go with the other two as the set.