Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin

Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #311 out of 942 in Facial Cleansers

December 04, 2015

This is my go-to face wash for removing heavy makeup. I find it is very effective at removing all traces of mascara and foundation while still being gentle on my skin. It has never caused me to breakout and doesn't leave my skin feeling stripped and desert-like. I am so glad I gave this face wash a try. I may test out other face washes from time to time but this is my favorite! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a gentle but effective face wash for removing makeup.

April 25, 2015

I really like #Olay #Foaming #Face #Wash for "Sensitive Skin" it foams up really well, it totally removes all dirt and traces of make. It is totally free of soap and fragrance so it does not irritate your skin like other cleaners do. I like using it with my #Clarasonic #Mia2 because of its purity and rich lather the combination leaves my skin glowing. It come in a generous size tube so it last a very long time.

April 25, 2015

Olay Foaming Face Wash for Sensitive Skin does nothing fancy but that’s actually something I like about it. Because I wear fairly thick sunscreen everyday plus some makeup I prefer gel cleansers that foam so I get a nice clean base before I put any skin care products on. In the winter however, I struggle between getting that clean skin feeling while not turning my face into a big prune. This cleanser removes makeup and sunscreen easily, is totally fragrance and oil free, and comes in a fairly generous 7oz sized tube. It has more cleaning power than a cream or milk cleanser but isn’t has stripping as many foaming cleansers.