Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser

Olay Shine Control Lathering Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #819 out of 971 in Facial Cleansers

A detoxifying mud cleanser that minimizes shine with the surface cleansing power of a mud mask and the lather and rinse of a daily deep cleanser!

October 27, 2014

I don't get a lot alot of breakouts just occasionally and using this has helped with those breakouts..It is gentle on my skin, some facial cleansers dry out my face but not this one :)

July 05, 2013

This product does what it claims and gets rid of shine but it leaves your face feeling like it has a matt residue on it. I would enjoy this product if it got rid of shine and left my face feeling soft.

July 16, 2012

I really like this cleanser! It reminds me a lot of the classic Noxzema cream cleanser that comes in the blue tub which I used frequently in my teens. It gives you the tingle and deep cleaning feeling of a mask but as a daily cleanser that rinses away for a fresh and rejuvenating clean.

I struggle with oiliness in my T-zone, and while this product has been better than most in controlling that, it has not completely eliminated the problem. Still, I would happily recommend it. I have somewhat sensitive skin and this does not irritate at all. As with any cleanser, you do not want to get this in your eyes but the refreshing tingle of this product makes it particularly uncomfortable to get on your eyeballs.