Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths Reviews

Ranked #114 out of 136 in Facial Wipes

Olay Wet Cleansing Cloths quickly remove dirt and makeup (even waterproof mascara!), leaving sensitive skin feeling soft and smooth in one easy step.

October 28, 2016

I am so tired of buying beauty products that may or may not work.
I couldn't decided whether or not to purchase these cleaning clothes. I did of course, and I am so happy.
I purchased these for my in between facial cleanings, ya know need to clean your face but not ready for the night time ritual . After work make up removal, before working out make up removal etc.
These cloths are super thick so it only takes one which was biggest plus for me. It leaves my face feeling soft and smooth, I am guessing that's moisturizer.
It hasn't broke out my skin or left a rash.

September 14, 2016

I Use these as my make wipes they are incredible ive noticed a difference in my face since i have started to use them. my face is no longer oily and dry. they are great wipes for any occassion

August 16, 2016

I've tried my fair share of cleansing wipes over the years as I use them on a daily basis to remove my makeup before washing it, and these have been my favourite! I was able to pick them up for $10 for 2 pkgs on a buy 1, get 1 promo. $5 for 30 wipes is a great value, especially if they work well, and boy do these work well. These are the most moist wipes I have ever tried, from the first to the last. I am able to remove all my makeup easily with one wipe. Waterproof mascara is a bit harder, but no other brands do it better or well for that matter. Aside from the effectiveness of these wipes, I find the quality of each cloth very thick and sturdy. It is made well. Unfortunately, because I am price conscious, I do not buy these since there are cheaper alternatives that do a decent job. (ie: Pond's). But I still highly recommend these if you're on the market and willing to pay for quality.

May 05, 2016

I love these wipes! They are always very moist and take off every bit of my makeup at the end of the day. Great for the bathroom, travel or gym bag, always my go to. Other wipes I have tried were not moist enough, but these are great!

March 11, 2016

The product works great! I particularly use it to take off my eye make-up at night. However the packaging doesn't keep the cloths wet enough, they dry out fast and can't clean off the make-up. If I were to recommend this to someone, it would be if they had a lot of girls that would use it up really fast. Probably won't purchase again, will find something with better packaging.

November 28, 2014

Great product to use to remove makeup.

August 16, 2014

I bought this in a Sample box at Target. I usually don't use cleansing cloths but I took it because I was travelling, and I knew that I would have long nights, and would be too tired to wash my face every single night.

The cloths are very gentle on the skin, and eyes. No smell, for those who may be sensitive to perfumes. It gets the job done! Get's into the crevasses, and is good for those lazy days and nights. It also isn't drying to the skin.

I would highly recommend these!

April 18, 2014

I use these, they remove all make-up, even mascara and are very non-irritating, and I have sensitive skin.

April 16, 2014

I used to use olay cleansing clothes until i discovered ponds.i liked the convenience of them but hated that they were never damp enough and left my skin feeling dry and tight.I think olay needs to make a new and improved version if they want to compete with ponds wipes!

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
drug store lash primer review!

HappyEastCoastr has posted in the forum topic
trends

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic

HappyEastCoastr earned the Wellness Expert badge

tracy1963 has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

KateBaird added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

TammyMayCormier has started a new forum topic
drug store lash primer review!