Old Spice Swagger Body Wash Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 22 in Men's Body Wash

January 17, 2017

This stuff smells so good I love it my man gets clean and he stays smelling great all day long his skins is a bit softer as well love love love it going to try different kids yet

December 29, 2016

I buy this for my boyfriend every year for the special occasions like Christmas and birthdays! Not only does he love it but I love the smell it has as well!

August 29, 2016

First of all, be careful of getting this in your eyes, it really, really hurts. Second, this smelled great and cleaned my skin well but left it feeling a little on the dry side. But third, I had to use a lot of it to clean my whole body. It lathered up really well at first but that didn't last on the puff at all. After a very short time I had to add more body wash to the puff. I had to do it a bunch of times in one shower. Seems like I will run out fast, unlike other body washes I have tried. Would not recommend.

February 12, 2016

Love this product!! As the mom of 2 teenage hockey playing boys, help with body odor is needed. This product smells great, the musky scent stays with them but isn't overpowering and my bathroom smells great when they are done in the shower. It is easy to find at any drug store or Wal-Mart and goes on sale often!!

February 06, 2016

Hmm I love when hubby uses this, he smells so good. It's like he washed his body with cologne. I keep wanting to hug him so I can smell the scent on him, lol he gets ticklish and then doesn't let me lol! I highly recommend any guy to use this. It's not only good hygiene but will definitely get your significant other's attention! He wears the matching deodorant, for that added protection!

May 25, 2015

Long lasting scent that is not overpowering for my husband. Didn't dry his skin like some shower gels

January 06, 2015

I always buy the body wash for the my husband and I use it aswell. I have a picky nose and I don't like the swagger body wash as much as the old spice with the animals on it. I will say that all the old spice body wash has a strong smell that will stay on your skin, but my husband and I's favorite right now is the old spice lionpride.

August 22, 2014

My boyfriend only uses Old Spice body wash and Swagger is most definitely my favorite ;-) he smells amazing and it lasts the whole day

Velour Mink Lashes

Ferrero Rocher

The DivaCup

gadzooks added a new review for
    Unico Tomato Paste

BesoYT added a new review for
    Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Milk