Ombrelle Kids Lotion SPF 30 Sensitive Skin
Good

Ombrelle Kids Lotion SPF 30 Sensitive Skin Reviews

Ranked #245 out of 333 in Sun Protection

June 17, 2015

I buy this sunscreen all the time for my kids. They have very sensitive skin and this is the only product I have found that doesn't irritate their skin. It goes on easily and absorbes well, it doesn't leave their skin greasy or stain clothing like other sunscreens do.

June 12, 2015

This have saved my kids from many possible sunburns.

March 12, 2011

Excellent product use it on my son and myself. Not greasy dries quickly. buy every summer.

July 20, 2010

My 8 year old daughter has always had very sensitive skin and is very prone to heat rashes, exzema and other breakouts. I have always used Ombrelle Kids Lotion SPF 30 Sensitive Skin on her because of this. For some unknown reason this summer I decided to switch to another brand that I was told was really great for sensitive skin. Well you know the saying "you don't know how good you've got it until it's gone"? So very true!! My daughter's skin broke out within hours of applying the new sunscreen! Needless to say, it was a rough copy of days and we will never try anything new again!

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml