One Minute Manicure Spa Treatment
Good

One Minute Manicure Spa Treatment Reviews

Ranked #607 out of 843 in Bath & Body

January 25, 2009

We recieved a few jars of this at work from the manufacturer as gifts, I had dry hands and icky nails from handling so much cardboard that day. I tried this product when business slowed down, using a baby spoonfull and massaging it into my hands over the sink. I let it sit for a minute or two and concentrated on my cuticles, then rinsed.

oh my goodness. This stuff is liquid gold! i fell in love! not only was the scent heavenly, my nails and cuticles were revived and looking happy! i couldnt stop touching my own hands. This is possibly one of the best scrubs for the hands that ive used. It's really emollient and the sugar/salt isnt too abrasive. Id love to get my hands on some of their other products, but ive yet to find a store around here that carries them :(

January 20, 2008

One Minute Manicure Spa Treatment. This exfoliating hand massage treatment leaves your skin/nails feeling soft and silky smooth immdediately after rinsing. Extremely relaxing "at home one minute spa treatment".

laurelkubecki added a new review for
A & W Rootbeer

White Hot Chocolate

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

DID YOU KNOW?? CHRISTMAS FACTS