Good

ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover Reviews

Ranked #102 out of 1442 in Nail Polish

January 09, 2017

This is the ONLY nail polish remover I can use. Many people say pure acetone is bad for your nails but this product does not destroy my nails at all and it is the only nail polish remover that does not leave nail polish colour stains on my nails!

September 23, 2016

This product is my most favourite nail polish remover. I've been using it for years and I've tried some other removers, but they just can't hold a candle to this one. I've used it to remove nail polish, glitter, and gel manicures. Sometimes they require a bit of soaking to remove, but Onyx always gets the job done. Hands down my favourite 100% acetone nail polish remover.

August 08, 2016

This is the best nail polish remover out there. I have tried other acetone removers and nothing is as strong as this one. Yes, it dries out my skin but that's nothing a good cuticle oil couldn't fix. It removes normal nail polish and chunky glittery nail polish. I love it.

July 09, 2016

This acetone is great for removing gel and glitter polishes. I also use it with a brush for clean up around my cuticles if i make a mistake or am doing some nail art. Acetone is extremely drying on your nails and skin so i recommend using a nail oil afterwards. give your nails a break and use polish remover with no or low levels of acetone when you are not using glitter or gel.

January 11, 2016

This polish remover is great. One cotton ball a hand not 5 or 6. This will melt acrylic nails if you keep it on to long. I really like that it will remove your sparkle polish with ease, which if you have ever tried to get it off it is a chore.

July 16, 2015

This is by far the best nail polish remover I have ever used. It's the only kind I will buy. It doesn't have that super strong remover smell, but it takes off everything really quickly and easily. This even removes glitter polish without problems. Much bigger bottle than others, and cheaper too.

May 28, 2015

This nail polish remover is excellent. It is the same price as all the other kinds but the bottle is much bigger. Doesn't have a very strong odor. I will always buy this kind now

January 19, 2015

amazing product - great for removing gel polish and glitter (with the foil method). a bit drying because of the strength, so I use acetone-free remover for regular polish removal to give my nails a break

January 19, 2015

This product definitely get's the job done!! Just have to be careful if you are using it on acrylic or gels overlays. The acetone will eat it! I always buy this product!

January 12, 2015

ONYX Professionals 100% Pure Acetone Nail Polish Remover, is my absolute go to when it comes to polish removers . I find it very effective and super affordable . You can find it at Walmart for under 3$ . I guarantee you that it will take off all glitter polishes and really dark colors that could take forever to clean off with other leading brand nail polish removers .

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Badges

morencyc added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Cjanzen added a new review for
    Sunrype fruit 2 go

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
    Bose Bluetooth Wireless Headset