OPI Avoplex Nail & Cuticle Replenishing Oil Reviews

Ranked #1246 out of 1411 in Nail Polish

September 18, 2016

Living in Calgary where you hands get very dry this oil is a life saver! It has a pleasant smell and soaks in fairly well. I prefer to use it before bed.

July 08, 2016

Honestly was really excited to try this one as my hands and nails always need a pick me up , but was sadly dissapointed. Didn't find much of a diffrence using and gave a somewhat oily feel.

December 08, 2014

Hands down the best cuticle oil around. Nothing absorbs like it. Some oils just sit on top and this soaks right in. Doesn't feel gross and weird like some. Smells great! I love the to go pen especially.

November 30, 2014

I've been using this product for a few months now and I love it! I always have dry cuticles and this really helps reconstructing them and I also love the smell. I recommend it!

September 11, 2014

,, my nail tech put me on to this product .. it does what is says it will do. keep cuticles nice and healthy.

August 15, 2014

It is a great product but it could be better ...The price tho ,it was expensive but it defineetly work

August 01, 2012

This is the best cuticle product out there. Use it for 2 days and hangnails are gone, cuticles are soft and smooth. I use it every day, and love to massage it in my naials after buffing.

May 01, 2010

I put this on my cuticles to prevent them from drying out and maintain their healthy look. Its an okay product although its hard to really say much about it because its just an oil for cuticles. Its worth a try though especially after you've had a manicure/pedicure to maintain healthy looking nails.